((ROM)) X-Treme v1 ((android 4.4.2))((new))

Guest MVtutoriales99

Guest MVtutoriales99

X-Treme rom v1

HOLA GENTE DE MODACO HOY LES PRESENTO UNA DE LAS MEJORES ROMS PARA EL HUAWEI G300

ESTA ROM ES CREADA POR MI Y TIENE LO MEJOR DE ANDROID PARA ESTE DISPOSITIVO.
ESTA ROM REUNE TODO LO MEJOR DE CADA ROM QUE HAY PARA ESTE DISPOSITIVO

ESPERO QUE OS GUSTE

Características:

Basada en la CM11
GAPPS INCLUIDAS
Sustituido Trebuchet por Nova Launcher
Integrado las actualizaciones por OTA
Status Bar transparente
Framework-res modificado
Removidos todos los Wallpapers y Live Wallpapers
Removidos apps de CM (Apollo opcional)
Sony Bravia Engine 2
Tweaks de Rendimiento y fluidez
Tweaks de Batería
Tweaks de Multimedia
Y mas Tweaks
Gran variedad de sonidos a escoger
Animaciones propia
Brillo de la las notificaiones cambiado a 100 %
En stand by, el consumo de batería es insignificante
Cambiado la densidad de pantalla al predeterminado (240)
Resuelto por fin el bug de las incompatibilidades
SuperSU para administrar el acceso root
Adrenaline script.
Archivo swap 250mb
mas Rendimiento
Gráficos hd
Audio hd
No lag en cualquier lugar
Rápido, fluido eficiente y fácil de instalar
kernel optimizado
batería optimizada (gran curso de la vida)

Instrucciones:

La ROM está en formato nandroid / backup para un montón de razones.

descoprimen el zip, les dejara 3 archivos, el recovery clockworkmod y la copia que bais a restaurar

En primer lugar usted tiene que instalar la recuperación ClockworkMod. Está en el zip.

Copie la copia de seguridad de pasta en la carpeta ClockworkMod en ClockworkMod en su memoria (SD interna o externa). Luego vaya a la recuperación ClockworkMod, vaya a las copias de seguridad y restauración, haga clic en Restaurar desde / strorage / sdcardx (0 es la memoria interna y 1 es la memoria externa, restaurar desde la memoria que ha copiado la ROM) A continuación, reinicie. No es necesario para limpiar cualquier cosa pero si kieren puedes hacer los wipes

Descargar:

link mega :https://mega.co.nz/#!zUMWFbjY!Evtmur...n9umN_u5bCuGj0

Después de instalar:
1-Si te dan error en Google Play como RPC-5 Comunicación fallo del servidor, simplemente, ir a: Configuración de aplicaciones, Google Services Framework y borar datos

Cambios:

V1-Primera versión
version inicial

LINK DEL POST EN HTC MANIA

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=804383

BY: MV-TUTORIALES99
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/MVTutoriales99

MV Tutoriales99 -Todos Los Derechos Reservados Copyright ©2014

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║aplausos.gifcucu.gif

Edited by MVtutoriales99

Guest MVtutoriales99

Is the 500mb swapp secure? It might burn the motherboard

if friend and I realized so as not to risk and corer down to 250mb

Guest kyan31

Using a swap partition makes the performance a lot worse, and will kill your phone. The constant read and writes on Such cheap hardware is not advised. I really recommend you remove the swap as its not guaranteed to make performance better, and maybe even permanently damage your phone.

Edited by kyan31

Guest MVtutoriales99

Using a swap partition makes the performance a lot worse, and will kill your phone. The constant read and writes on Such cheap hardware is not advised. I really recommend you remove the swap as its not guaranteed to make performance better, and maybe even permanently damage your phone.

ok gracias por tu consejo en la vesion v2 lo kitare

Guest kyan31
You set cpu min 600, governor performance
Lol, so it runs at max frequency all the time? :lol::lol::lol: @dev change that, that's a huge battery waster. Android will upscale on its own when it needs to so the performance governor is useless. Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

A nandroid backup again? and for "a lot of reasons" ? Like davidosky did with matrix, i hope its better then matrix.

I think it's based on matrix

Guest kyan31

nope it isn't

i can see because the kernel was compiled of a different way and it differs on system files.

and it's slower than mine

Please stop, this rom is good too. Your rom us not special, it's based on Dazzozos work. It's 90% Dazzozos, 8% XDAs and 2% yours. Please don't criticise other work If your own isn't that good.

Please stop, this rom is good too. Your rom us not special, it's based on Dazzozos work. It's 90% Dazzozos, 8% XDAs and 2% yours. Please don't criticise other work If your own isn't that good.

xda where?

did i say the rom was bad?

i just said mine is faster.

and the rom is most my work, if u knew how much did i change from dazzozo's!

Guest kyan31

xda where?

did i say the rom was bad?

i just said mine is faster.

and the rom is most my work, if u knew how much did i change from dazzozo's!

Saying your rom is faster means you are saying this is bad. And Dazzozo and other devs did all the hard work, getting kitkat working on a device with no source.

All you have done is add scripts and build.prop tweaks, nothing else. Anyone can do that with a little help from XDA.

I am not saying I am better than you, but it's bad that you 'think' you are the best. You are not the best, and the changes you have made to your roms are very basic. If your rom is fast, people will say it's fast. You don't need to say it for them.

Guest kyan31

and u will say WHERE my rom is not good

You rom is ok, it's not bad, but it's nothing special. Your rom is just a simple zip modded rom, not compiled or anything like that. The mods you have applied are basic XDA tweaks which help, but it's not your work like you claim. Your kernel also is not modded at all, it's untouched like I said many times. You keep on convincing yourself when the proof is there.

Guest kyan31

X-Treme ROM is copy of matrix rom

nope it isn't

i can see because the kernel was compiled of a different way and it differs on system files.

and it's slower than mine

So Davidosky99 is calling his own rom slow since its based on his? :mellow::huh::p

Guest kyan31
...and don't brag, that your rom is faster, maybe its faster or maybe its slower, Don't advertise your rom.
I'm glad someone understands. Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

let's end with this ridiculous discussion. it's getting tiring

Its not really ridiculous, its just fact, plain and simple. You think you're better than everyone.

Guest george109

Lol, so it runs at max frequency all the time? :lol::lol: :lol: @dev change that, that's a huge battery waster. Android will upscale on its own when it needs to so the performance governor is useless.

Well. I ran mine at max frequency (1113 max and min), with the performance governor, and my G300 still lives to tell the tale :lol: