[KK][ROM][PAC-ROM][4.4.2]PAC-MAN ROM KitKat Alpha-1[R3]

Guest mnupea

Guest mnupea

pac_banner_2.png

Here is my first work

PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROMs Available
Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man

This ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one.
Why choose among ROMs, When you have All-in-One !!

SCREENSHOTS:

Bugs:

-Same as CM11 from Dazzozo

-You tell me (with a logcat if is possible)

Changelog:

01-04-2014 - Initial release

02-04-2014 - Switch to SD bug fixed

29-04-2014 - Dazzozo source update

ROM:

R1: http://d-h.st/NT4

R2: http://d-h.st/KKi

R3: http://d-h.st/IrA

Gapps: http://www.modaco.com/topic/367187-gapps-for-cm11-last-updated-2014-03-16/

Gapps are not mine

Thanks to:

infernape763

eloimuns

Dazzozo

Kyan31

Slot 4x4

All the crews involved

Hope you like it!

Edited by mnupea

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

Great work, thanks. May I have a suggestion. This phone strugles with kk roms, to make it a little bit smoother add oc and compile the kernel with linaro tools. Thanks again for your work!

Guest kyan31

Hi,

Great work, thanks. May I have a suggestion. This phone strugles with kk roms, to make it a little bit smoother add oc and compile the kernel with linaro tools. Thanks again for your work!

There is probably an issue with OC on 3.4 explaining why nobody has done it, maybe it's not possible or something. Ask on IRC about it.

Guest cjcandrei

There is probably an issue with OC on 3.4 explaining why nobody has done it, maybe it's not possible or something. Ask on IRC about it.

I've googled it and oc have been added for galaxy on 3.4 kernel so it's doable...

Guest kyan31

I've googled it and oc have been added for galaxy on 3.4 kernel so it's doable...

I know it's do able, my galaxy S4 is on the 3.4.85 kernel with OC etc. BUT maybe there is a certain conflict of sorts on the g300 specifically.

Guest laurisss

OMG at least ! A guy who worked hard and maked a unique rom, got tired of cm 11. Thanks! 

Is it based on cyanogenmod 11? Would be grate if somebody could port slimkat.

Edited by laurisss

Guest laurisss

BUG: when long pressing the power button>reboot>recovery> It just reboots the phone , same thing with power offf, > reboot.

Fixed

Edited by laurisss

Guest rikard0__

BUG: when long pressing the power button>reboot>recovery> It just reboots the phone , same thing with power offf, > reboot.

I dont have this bugs it works nice! :blink: 

Nice work mnupea thanks ;)

Guest kyan31

Did you guys already play the Google Pacman (integrated in the rom) ? :D

Yep, was one of the Google doodles on the pac man anniversary or something like that.

Guest laurisss

I might do it. No promises

Well now that i thinked, i think PAC is better, or they changed a lot of things in slimkat? I tried slimbean and nothing good. Well if the performance will be better on slimkat, than its more for me.

Guest mnupea

Well now that i thinked, i think PAC is better, or they changed a lot of things in slimkat? I tried slimbean and nothing good. Well if the performance will be better on slimkat, than its more for me.

SlimKat is less featured but more light and fast. It depends on ur preferences, as all

Guest laurisss

SlimKat is less featured but more light and fast. It depends on ur preferences, as all

If it is faster than i want it  :P

Thanks for the PAC rom it's just so better than any other kitkat rom here.

Guest cjcandrei

This is what we need. Somthing that will not burdon the phone, slim and fast. Thanks

Guest wards5150

OK giving this ROM a try. First impressions are that is slower than CM11. I find the keyboard very laggy. Any suggestions to improve it in settings?

Guest mnupea

OK giving this ROM a try. First impressions are that is slower than CM11. I find the keyboard very laggy. Any suggestions to improve it in settings?

Install google keyboard and put the animations to x0'5. It's not my fault, it's cuz to many features make it slower. Anyway, u can use some tweaks on the rom menu to improove it a bit.