[KK][ROM][PAC-ROM][4.4.2]PAC-MAN ROM KitKat Alpha-1[R3]

Guest mnupea

Guest aimanmahir

OK ..

Here i have a big big biggg problem !!

I can not install Whatsapp  or Greenify ... & some other apps.. it just say app did not installed  !!

I tried to download it from Google Play .. but i had the same result ... 

What is the wrong ?  ... 
:(

Edited by aimanmahir

Guest aimanmahir

How is that !..

I tried to install these apps after flashing the ROM  immediately .. so  sure i got space for them !!   

Also It works with mnupea !

where is the mistake ?!

Guest mnupea

How is that !..

I tried to install these apps after flashing the ROM  immediately .. so  sure i got space for them !!   

Also It works with mnupea !

where is the mistake ?!

The thing is that is quite difficult to sort it with a logcat...

Guest djota

Hy,

Installed the rom and it's working all fine except same network problem's, once in a while my phone get  out of network but the icon signal its FULL but if anyone tries to call of text me it wouldn't work..

On the CM11 that i have previously same thing occurred...

Ideias ?

Thanks 

Guest dalyer

That's the unofficial way and can cause problems. 3G reboots anyway. Not sure if it can cause signal loss.

In any case you really should unlock the bootloader officially:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

Or use a ROM that can work on the GB baseband.

Guest laurisss

That's the unofficial way and can cause problems. 3G reboots anyway. Not sure if it can cause signal loss.

In any case you really should unlock the bootloader officially:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

Or use a ROM that can work on the GB baseband.

Nope, I don't have anything like that. And what is a 3G reboot?

I am good with the unofficial way, much easier.

Guest dalyer

Nope, I don't have anything like that. And what is a 3G reboot?

I am good with the unofficial way, much easier.

As I mentioned in the other thread - and as is covered many times on this forum - the unofficial/hacked bootloader unlock can cause 3G reboots.

These are random reboots when 3G is enabled and happen for many people with the unofficially unlocked bootloader.

The fix is to do an official unlock or use DC Unlocker.

Guest razor74

As I mentioned in the other thread - and as is covered many times on this forum - the unofficial/hacked bootloader unlock can cause 3G reboots.

Not can.. It is shure... :D

Guest dalyer

Not can.. It is shure...  :D

I don't think so. Not everybody was getting 3G reboots on the unofficially unlocked bootloader as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BluPix

Does anybody able to run FM radio on this ROM? I have tested free variant of SpiritFM, it looks like it works, but without any sound. Maybe i have too old version, i don't know.

Edit: It works, i'm using newer version. It have strange philosophy of UI. But SpiritFM version 2  doesn't work.

Edited by BluPix

Guest mnupea

I'm giving this project up for a while. I have more important things to do at the moment. Hope I'll get bach with more and better on summer

Guest BluPix

On MIUI v5 is one future which save lots of energy, in energy profiles it's possible to set clean memory action some time (10 min default) after display is suspended. It makes big diference, because it kills battery draining apps like real racing. PAC ROM have some actions like switch to 2g, it's possible to add action clean memory when you return to this project?

Guest laurisss

On MIUI v5 is one future which save lots of energy, in energy profiles it's possible to set clean memory action some time (10 min default) after display is suspended. It makes big diference, because it kills battery draining apps like real racing. PAC ROM have some actions like switch to 2g, it's possible to add action clean memory when you return to this project?

Download smart ram booster from gplay, and browse around the options, i think there is one like you mentioned. 

Guest BluPix

I use Recent App Cleaner, but solve memory issues running another app (119k app, but 10MB RAM) is wrong. Thats why i use PAC, because i don't want to use apps like Tasker, Popup Notifier, some ascending ringtone and other hacks.

Edited by BluPix

Guest BluPix

I have found bug in dial application, when i click to button to show keypad at first try keypad didn't show, i must click to back button and on second try keypad appears.

Guest jokny

I have found bug in dial application, when i click to button to show keypad at first try keypad didn't show, i must click to back button and on second try keypad appears.

Same as on CyanogenMod 11 (I am using 20140520 build)

Guest rhen

Same as on CyanogenMod 11 (I am using 20140520 build)

I don't have such a problem with CM11 (build 20140602)

Edited by rhen