probly another Notes2SPV program!

Guest cjb110

No idea how many of these things there are now but anyways:)

Notes2SPV

Feel free to try it, but if any one can help with the code problems I've got then that would be great!

EDIT:doh why oh why is there html and htm

Guest jaknife2000

Just out of curiousity, are you running Visual Basic 6, service pack 5 ?

Thats what i have got on here, on an XP Home (YES Home Ewww) PC.

All seems stable to me.

I keep starting projects for my phone (Desktop connectivity) but other people keep coming up with things already. Buggers.

yep vb6 sp5...on xp pro

I was having massive problems, vb6 kept crashing, not the code just the ui and the help kept comming up "help not found" with ok/help buttons and help brought the same dialog up! Though not bad for a few hours work!

It might be because I need Access 97 and Office XP installed for work, and I just installed vs6 but only vb on top...and it did complain that I had a german ms ocx god knows where that came from!

Guest jaknife2000

The dodgy combinations shouldn't really be an issue, i am using Windows 2000, VS6 (VB only) with Office 97, and Outlook 2002 at work, with no trouble.

And on the laptop its VS6 (VB Only), with only Word 2000, i didn't need the other office parts, and Orange installed the Outlook 2000 that came with the smartphone.

Also on the laptop are other things like a VPN client for accessing worth, and a lmhosts file, thats been messed around with to allow full server access from the laptop.

Strange about the ocx tho.

Did you get the correct UK one ?

Or do you need me to send you it ?

I have got the VS6, cd's here right now.