Boot Loop issue

Guest 8woodj

Guest 8woodj

Hi

I have recently been using the Dazzozo CM11 roms without issue and have regularly been applying the daily updates all again without issue. However with the last 2 updates the phone had become a bit slower than normal and so I decided I would reload the latest ROM (dated 14/04/2014) from fresh. So I went into CWM and decided I would format all the partitions and the internal sd card - all on a whim as I have always followed instructions to the letter and have never seen this recommended or required. I then re-installed the new ROM from my external sd card and rebooted and it is now that I get as far as Huawei splash screen, it then reboots as does this on a roughly 3-4 sec cycle. Any ideas on how I can get myself out of this mess as I feel it was my inexperience that has caused this and would hate to think I have totally bricked the phone. I can still access CWM and I can easily add a new ROM onto my external sd card if required.

Jon

Hi

I have recently been using the Dazzozo CM11 roms without issue and have regularly been applying the daily updates all again without issue. However with the last 2 updates the phone had become a bit slower than normal and so I decided I would reload the latest ROM (dated 14/04/2014) from fresh. So I went into CWM and decided I would format all the partitions and the internal sd card - all on a whim as I have always followed instructions to the letter and have never seen this recommended or required. I then re-installed the new ROM from my external sd card and rebooted and it is now that I get as far as Huawei splash screen, it then reboots as does this on a roughly 3-4 sec cycle. Any ideas on how I can get myself out of this mess as I feel it was my inexperience that has caused this and would hate to think I have totally bricked the phone. I can still access CWM and I can easily add a new ROM onto my external sd card if required.

Jon

That was a bad build.

Install the 2014-04-15 build.