[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Xzene

Alright thanks man :)

Edit: I did what you instructed but it change anything...InternalSD is still set as primary :(

Oh I finally fixed it. I changed this "ro.config.hw_sd_swith=true" to "false" in build.prop :)

Guest fonz93

Hey guys...please can anyone tell me how to make sd card the default/primary storage? I don't know how it changed to internal...

Oh I finally fixed it. I changed this "ro.config.hw_sd_swith=true" to "false" in build.prop :)

Did you remove sd card for a while before it changed to internal?

Edited by fonz93

Guest sheikhsamiullah

anyone pleas help me. i'm using fluffy rom cm10 by dani2014.

I've got  battery drain. most of the battery is getting used by "Android System" help me how to fix this problem.

should i change the kernel version or something else? help me pleas  :(

Guest flash75

I think CeasXtel is much better...but I guess you'll have to test it yourself to know that...

I used Cexstel 0.62 with original fusionX, guess i ll test it this weekend with reborn. I think there are differences in Battery consumption when using (no drain in deep sleep with both) compared both roms, but actually in normal use its hard to say exactly...

Would be nice to know if someone has similar impression...

Edited by flash75

Guest sheikhsamiullah

I used Cexstel 0.62 with original fusionX, guess i ll test it this weekend with reborn. I think there are differences in Battery consumption when using (no drain in deep sleep with both) compared both roms, but actually in normal use its hard to say exactly...

Would be nice to know if someone has similar impression...

with cextel 0.57 my battery drains almost 30% during the night. help me pleas  :(

Guest ako0

with cextel 0.57 my battery drains almost 30% during the night. help me pleas :(

this topic is about fusionx reborn, if u r using it thats unusual, try wakelock detector to see what prevents ur phone to go to deep sleep mode

Guest sheikhsamiullah

this topic is about fusionx reborn, if u r using it thats unusual, try wakelock detector to see what prevents ur phone to go to deep sleep mode

hey? can u help me pleas?

Guest Romagnolo1973

hey? can u help me pleas?

as said you must post in Fluffy thread and not here, he help you:

you need to install wakelock detector from playstore, let it stay active when your phone is in sleep mode for an hour and look what is said to you.

It can detect exactly what application or process make your cpu working when it must be sleeping. 

This help you understand and uninstall or deactivate this application so your battery drain will come back to normal (0 or 1% during the night if in aeromode)

Guest Syssx420

Allright guys I see that a lot of you wants to use Cexstel kernel with this. I will make a Addon pack with two Cexstels (0.58/0.62(Newest)) and Synopsis kernel. Hovewer I will make this pack when modingg33k will release it's new version of his kernel. This will be a Aroma pack with choseable kernel. Reason why I am using Synopsis is simple. Great screen on battery time and performance. I think that Cexstel is not worth those few MhZ's.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest flash75

Allright guys I see that a lot of you wants to use Cexstel kernel with this. I will make a Addon pack with two Cexstels (0.58/0.62(Newest)) and Synopsis kernel. Hovewer I will make this pack when modingg33k will release it's new version of his kernel. This will be a Aroma pack with choseable kernel. Reason why I am using Synopsis is simple. Great screen on battery time and performance. I think that Cexstel is not worth those few MhZ's.

Im not sure if the screen on Battery Time ist better with synopsis. At the moment i can only compare  FusionX/Cexstel and Reborn/Synopsis. But its not a "scientific" Test, just my impression in Daily use, and i think, cexstel ist better in battery time. But its just an impression and may not be the absolute truth.

But i must say, FusionX reborn is a really great rom. Overall the best i tried so far. I had some lags using fusionX, they are gone. Its fast, stable, Very well done, thanks for taking the time to do this work.

Guest Romagnolo1973

yes! its work! thankyou:)

you are welcome.

Comparing Cexstel and Synoptics: are similar

Synoptics give you more screen time when is on

Cexstel give you better total battery time because it use more cpu freq (from 19mhz to 1ghz) and this help when you play something as background and screen is off, For example MP3 Player cpu use is between 19 and 196mhz, synoptics minimun freq is 196mhz so mp3 player stay at 196 mhz and this cause a little more battery drain

Guest flash75

Thx @romagnolo1973

Very interesting explanation... And this explanation fits my observations.

Which governor do u suggest? I use ondemandX w SIO scheduler. Any better idea?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

as said you must post in Fluffy thread and not here, he help you:

you need to install wakelock detector from playstore, let it stay active when your phone is in sleep mode for an hour and look what is said to you.

It can detect exactly what application or process make your cpu working when it must be sleeping. 

This help you understand and uninstall or deactivate this application so your battery drain will come back to normal (0 or 1% during the night if in aeromode)

thank you  :)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thx @romagnolo1973

Very interesting explanation... And this explanation fits my observations.

Which governor do u suggest? I use ondemandX w SIO scheduler. Any better idea?

governors are similars (excluding performance that put cpu to max) so it depends how you use your phone

I personally use Interactive and sio

Intellidemand would be the best governor in teory but is not working well in Huawei soc causing some strange behaviour when cpu is in sleep mode and not scaling well.

Guest fonz93

I think your problem is 'blink' :huh:

Use fonz's tweak to fix it ;)

My fix is only for cm10.1, stock based rom should not have this bug

Guest ehsan_zt

I just have a problem, on the original kernel I can't start zRam.I tried cexstel 0.58 and  0.62 and they didn't have zRam settings in  performance control, so I was wondering if I can start zram via performance control ? and what kernel should I use ?( i really need zram,even if its a little buggy !)

sry guys, but no one know how to use zram with performance control ?

Guest fonz93

yeah...

It was for that, because if the line that you modified is set to true and sd card is not present, it automatically switch to internal

Guest Xzene

It was for that, because if the line that you modified is set to true and sd card is not present, it automatically switch to internal

Alright :)