[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest painteramit

Syssx420, on 23 Apr 2014 - 12:11 AM, said:snapback.png

Also bad news guys. I think it's impossible to add full screen caller image to Phone.apk. Xposed refuses to do it and I can't decompile that APK for the same reason. Huawei is locking their apps by "damaging" some files, apktool then don't know what to do and just gives an error. I also tried to add Phone.apk from ROM where Tillaz taken all the AOSP stuff but it crashed ril service.

Hi Syssx420, can't you also replace the ril service if it is crashing? I don't know much about this, but Expert V3 / V4 is having the ril replaced with the better one. May be I am wrong, but worth trying.

Guest Romagnolo1973

No problem at all

thanks for the feedback, I solved the issue downloading Google Play Service and overwrite it.

@Syssx420: just anoher file if you want add is this Blue Led Zip (install in recovery)

http://d-h.st/BEQ

If someone like me likes the blue (to tell the true is more Cyan than blue) led notification instead of the stock green.

Was made for FusionX by tillaz and it works perfectly here too (tested by me)

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Syssx420

Syssx420, on 23 Apr 2014 - 12:11 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi Syssx420, can't you also replace the ril service if it is crashing? I don't know much about this, but Expert V3 / V4 is having the ril replaced with the better one. May be I am wrong, but worth trying.

I don't know about this. RIL never crashed for me and I'm getting stable signal.

thanks for the feedback, I solved the issue downloading Google Play Service and overwrite it.

@Syssx420: just anoher file if you want add is this Blue Led Zip (install in recovery)

http://d-h.st/BEQ

If someone like me likes the blue (to tell the true is more Cyan than blue) led notification instead of the stock green.

Was made for FusionX by tillaz and it works perfectly here too (tested by me)

Thanks, will be probably an addon.

Also guys I have some other work now to do in life, please be patient with next updates. Also 1.1.4 Full package in first post says its 1.1.3. It's not I just forgot to replace that line in updater script.

Guest Market88

For those who want stock camera in their phone here i post the stock camera apk.

Install:

1) Download the apk from https://mega.co.nz/#!TJAEzKSQ!aSMsuYSF_aNHhjPaJej_xSsSNyv9Yell9ool8mFuny4 and copy to you phone SD card (this apk includes camera and gallery apps)

2) You have to unistall the FusionX camera and gallery from your system apps before installing the downloaded apk, to do it i suggest to install the free app Root App Delete, open this app, click on system apps, Pro mode and unistall camera and gallery

3) Install the apk you downloaded

4) enjoy the great autofocus of stock camera app  ;)

Guest SH3H1

@Up

Yes sure you can :)

Edit: The lag caused in subway surfers because of swap (for me)

Edited by MasterRck

Guest ehsan_zt

thanks for this great rom,I have the latest version and battery life is amazing :D

I just have a problem, on the original kernel I can't start zRam.I tried cexstel 0.58 and  0.62 and they didn't have zRam settings in  performance control, so I was wondering if I can start zram via performance control ? and what kernel should I use ?( i really need zram,even if its a little buggy !)

Edited by ehsan_zt

Guest Merlino Emrys

i got graphic artifacts in google chrome while scroll pages. anyone know how to solve this?

thank you for your hard work.

Guest squal
@Up Yes sure you can :) Edit: The lag caused in subway surfers because of swap (for me)
what did you do to your swap?? EDIT: solved! i use ceastel 0.57.. and i play subway surf w/ zero lag..w/out GLtools:) Edited by squal

Guest Xzene

Hey guys...please can anyone tell me how to make sd card the default/primary storage? I don't know how it changed to internal...

Guest H3ROS

Check persist.sys.main_storage is set to external in your build.prop file.

I think you can also download and use Link2SD to change the setting.

Guest Xzene

Check persist.sys.main_storage is set to external in your build.prop file.

I think you can also download and use Link2SD to change the setting.

Alright thanks man :)

Edit: I did what you instructed but it change anything...InternalSD is still set as primary :(

Edited by Xzene

Guest Xzene

Anyone already compared this Rom with synopsis Kernel to cexstel Kernel?

I think CeasXtel is much better...but I guess you'll have to test it yourself to know that...