[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Syssx420

Both looks cool! I can't decide which one should I include in next update :D If you let me to. Could you post download links so I can check animations? :D And Thanks!

Guest Xzene

Both looks cool! I can't decide which one should I include in next update :D If you let me to. Could you post download links so I can check animations? :D And Thanks!

Sure. I made this boot animation for this rom so you can just do whatever you want with it as soon as I provide links.

Right now I am having problems with my PC, so I'll probably upload it tomorrow. I think MasterRck is correct, the second one is better :) If you're wondering what it looks like, here's a low-res video rec. of the animation. This is actually my first ever attempt on making a boot animation so its not really impressive.

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/75486352/file.html

Edited by Xzene

Guest SH3H1

Don't add synopsis in next version since there is no news from Moddingg33k. Don't even have the thread and can't even send him PMs :O

Next release soon? :Huh:

Guest Syssx420

Next release will take a while as I was rewriting addon scripts as well as something new with settings. I am currently waiting for "H3ros" to finish something really cool.

Guest SH3H1

Well..,Do you use Xender or GioneeXender app? (wifi file transfer)

With development kernel it donesn't create connection between phones :(

Did you try to contact moddingg33k

Guest Syssx420

Cool like what? Pretty excited :D

Well it's not that cool as you think but it have to do something with FusionX app a Settings app. I'm also trying to fix some bugs.

Guest Syssx420

Allright guys got some info: next version will skip to V2.0 and you wont be able to update it by OTA. It will be full package as there will be a lot of changes.

Guest Syssx420

V2.0 will bassed on B200 ?!

No way. B200 is now only for G510. Also the only thing changed is:

Quote from Huawei site:

"This version solve following issue:Security Advisory-OpenSSL Heartbeat Extension vulnerability (Heartbleed bug)"

Which we already have fixed. So everything from B199 will work on B200 as it's the same.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

Trying beta 2:

Wowwww boot animation is realy fantastic !!

I made a full wipe (but not wipe my data because i need some app settings at the moment) but when I try to access Others to set Fusion X things as Gravity , Performance Control and so on, It crashed telling me is force closing.

I don't know if it dipends from my choice of use my previous Data and if starting from zero it will work without FC.

QuickOffice unable to access my account I don't know why

There are 2 filemanagers, one can't be deleted imho 

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Syssx420

Trying beta 2:

Wowwww boot animation is realy fantastic !!

I made a full wipe (but not wipe my data because i need some app settings at the moment) but when I try to access Others to set Fusion X things as Gravity , Performance Control and so on, It crashed telling me is force closing.

I don't know if it dipends from my choice of use my previous Data and if starting from zero it will work without FC.

QuickOffice unable to access my account I don't know why

There are 2 filemanagers, one can't be deleted imho 

x-plore is there because I like it as a manager and I didn't wanted to reinstall it everytime I was reflashing ROM with wipe... CM File Manager is there because you need a basic file manager.

Could you please tell us what are the changes on v2 (didn't find changelog) ?

Second post.