[ROM] [4.1.2] [Y300] Original Lewa OS 5.1 (Perfect Version) (14.05.02)

Guest painteramit

Guest bogdanwp

Not to bash the rom or anything , it`s extremely nice and one of my favourite U.I.`s , but people should know that it`s not terribly fast , don`t get your hopes up. It`s something around the same performance as CM 11 , maybe a little slower.

Guest painteramit

please is it possible to upload a mirror for this rom to google drive? thanks

my broadband is not working since last 10 days. waiting to get it fixed. once done, I'll surely add a google drive mirror.

Guest Xzene

my broadband is not working since last 10 days. waiting to get it fixed. once done, I'll surely add a google drive mirror.

Thank you :)

Guest avenir791

hey i thank you for this geat rom and for the call fix, it's working fine for me, but i tried this lewacall fix for the baidu rom, and it"s working perfectely, even 3g is working fine, i chosen this rom because it has a good fm radio (baidu fm),  this is the link that u can dowload the baidu rom 

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=4278772253&view=share#category/type=0

for chekhing 3g data, u have change in build.prop  cdma_gsm by umts_gsm

Edited by avenir791

Guest porozex

Hi Guys,

I've tried CeXstel kernel (0.62, stock) and synopsis (17.04) but non of them are working with this ROM :angry:  :(  :mellow:

you should try the cm10 one. stock based kernels are for android 4.1.1 not 4.1.2

Guest painteramit

you should try the cm10 one. stock based kernels are for android 4.1.1 not 4.1.2

Oh. Thanks. I'll try one and update the results

Edited by painteramit

Guest LotR656

Hi, I was installed this ROM 2 days ago and when I am in some game that needs keyboard like Clash of Clans I need to wait long time until keyboard appear. Can anyone tell me how to speed up keyboard appear?

Guest demianmasnah

Hi, I was installed this ROM 2 days ago and when I am in some game that needs keyboard like Clash of Clans I need to wait long time until keyboard appear. Can anyone tell me how to speed up keyboard appear?

this is for no enough RAM

Guest painteramit

Guys, you should get a notification for the update available. It is OTA so you just need to download it and reboot when prompt, and rest will taken care by the LEWA.  :D  :)

post-1022972-0-02771700-1399192672_thumb

post-1022972-0-92823700-1399192675_thumb

post-1022972-0-84460600-1399192678_thumb

• 4 weeks later...
Guest betmen

Hello,

I am new here and I have one question.
I installed LeWa ROM 14.05.23 and I have the following problem: after about one minute of talk, the person who I am talking to does`t hear my voice any more, but I can hear him. After I press any number on dial pad my voice can be heard again but after short time it is lost again.
When I talk with Viber everything is OK, there is no problem, we hear each other OK all the time.
I am in Europe, Croatia. 
Is it because of the bad baseband in Chinese ROM and should lewacallfix correct this problem or this is something else (I don`t have problem with dialling numbers)?
What does lewacallfix do?

Does anybody know how to fix this problem,

thanks.

Guest gregySK

Hello,

I am new here and I have one question.

I installed LeWa ROM 14.05.23 and I have the following problem: after about one minute of talk, the person who I am talking to does`t hear my voice any more, but I can hear him. After I press any number on dial pad my voice can be heard again but after short time it is lost again.

When I talk with Viber everything is OK, there is no problem, we hear each other OK all the time.

I am in Europe, Croatia.

Is it because of the bad baseband in Chinese ROM and should lewacallfix correct this problem or this is something else (I don`t have problem with dialling numbers)?

What does lewacallfix do?

Does anybody know how to fix this problem,

thanks.

Lewa fix should resolve problem but if you allready have 2030 baseband problem is something else.

P.S. Ili ti po naski bolje da probas neki drugi stock rom jer lewa nije bas najbolji izbor,stalno neki problemi sa tim romom.

Guest betmen

Lewa fix should resolve problem but if you allready have 2030 baseband problem is something else.

P.S. Ili ti po naski bolje da probas neki drugi stock rom jer lewa nije bas najbolji izbor,stalno neki problemi sa tim romom.

Do you know where can I download some good ROM for Y300-0000?

P.S. pišem na engleskom da ostali na forumu razumiju

Guest gregySK

Do you know where can I download some good ROM for Y300-0000?

P.S. pišem na engleskom da ostali na forumu razumiju

Gamer-V4.r1 b200 stock based rom.In original is design for g510 but work on y300-0100 just fine,Im use in it...

P.S. Po meni jedan od boljih.Jos preko cwm-a ili twrp-a ubaci kernel od @modinga da imas mali cpu OC i gpu OC i to je to.

http://actualizatumovil.com/showthread.php?tid=431

Guest gregySK

Gamer-V4.r1 b200 stock based rom.In original is design for g510 but work on y300-0100 just fine,Im use in it...

P.S. Po meni jedan od boljih.Jos preko cwm-a ili twrp-a ubaci kernel od @modinga da imas mali cpu OC i gpu OC i to je to.Iako nemoras,unutra je svejedno kernel od @ceastela koji je vec ima OC...po tvojoj zelji.

http://actualizatumovil.com/showthread.php?tid=431

Guest SH3H1

He asked for Y300-0000,right?

None of the ROMs for Y300-0100 will be supported in it !

There is a MiUi and Lewa believe is for you :)

Guest gregySK

Yep..you right.I think that was a tipo..

P.S. Nista care od ovog roma za tebe,nisam skuzio da ti imas 0000 verziju.

Guest betmen

Do you know some link for MIUI ROM?

Does anybody have link to baseband-europe.zip?

Edited by betmen