[ROM] [4.1.2] [Y300] Original Lewa OS 5.1 (Perfect Version) (14.05.02)

Guest painteramit

Guest betmen

Guys, you should get a notification for the update available. It is OTA so you just need to download it and reboot when prompt, and rest will taken care by the LEWA.  :D  :)

doen`t want to update after reboot???

Edited by betmen

Guest painteramit

doen`t want to update after reboot???

I don't understand. it will automatically load the recovery and flash the update file and then reboot itself. then after when the rom loading is complete, it will give you a notification that the update is successful.

Guest betmen

I don't understand. it will automatically load the recovery and flash the update file and then reboot itself. then after when the rom loading is complete, it will give you a notification that the update is successful.

I got automatically into recovery but then nothing happened, like  I have to chose for the update file but I can`t find it anywhere....?

Guest painteramit

I got automatically into recovery but then nothing happened, like  I have to chose for the update file but I can`t find it anywhere....?

which recovery you use? I was using TWRP 2.6.3.3. and it was working fine. anyway,if you want to manually flash that update file, you may find it under lewa\catch folder (or similar, I don't remember the exact path but it is under lewa and catch that for sure)

Guest betmen

which recovery you use? I was using TWRP 2.6.3.3. and it was working fine. anyway,if you want to manually flash that update file, you may find it under lewa\catch folder (or similar, I don't remember the exact path but it is under lewa and catch that for sure)

I am using TWRP 2.5.01. and it is working fine for other flashings, I also downloaded update file and I can`t flash it, I got some error, so I flashed complete new version 2014-05-30 and it`s done OK. (I have to install all my apps from the start).

But I still have problem with this ROM with every version and that is that after about one minute of talking with somebody he does`t hear me any more...I Instaled  lewacallfix but then when somebody calls me I can`t answer and the phone is keep ringing so I have to remove the battery to stop it.

Can I install ROM for the Y300-0100 without bricking my phone, I have Y300-0000?

Thanks

Guest painteramit

you cannot install any rom on Y300-0000 which is meant for Y300-0100. but this Lewa OS is meant for Y300-0000

so it is perfect for your device. Only thing which concerns me is the baseband. Looks like lewa call fix is not fixing the issue for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mhackoy

Just wanna ask thus very important to me. Does FB Messenger calls fix ib this rom. I mean in some rom when i call someone i only hear them but they connot hear mine.. Tnx

• 4 months later...
Guest AnarchyHomeless

The Rom Works Perfectly, except for one thing, there`s no absolute optimization of RAM, sometimes is laggy, or even the keyboard doesn`t appear.

I`ll try to use the Swap Dragon Script to get a better RAM perfomance..

• 1 month later...
Guest El customizator

I've got a problem....while flashing in recovery it says "Errore executing updater binary in zip...."

I have the la test(2.8.5.0) twrp...is that possibile???

Thanks in advance

Guest El customizator

Use 2.7.1.0 version of TWRP. I have some bugs on higher versions.

Ook tried with the version you suggested but....still I'm not able to flash it...it says the same thing as before...I also tried to reboot the recovery as suggested but it didn't change

What should I do?

• 3 years later...