swapoff /cache/swap.file

swapoff /system/swap.file

rm -f /cache/swap.file

rm -f /system/swap.file

reboot

Done

tnxs...

Guest crissstian96

Luca puoi spiegarmi gentilmente cosa fa questa MOD che non l'ho capito bene? E sai dirmi se posso installarlo insieme allo SwapDragonX oppure può causa incompatibilità?

___

Can you explain what this mod does? And is it compatible with the SnapDragonX?

Thank you

Guest luca020400

1 This "mod" add swap , fstrim or zipaling to yours ROM

2 Swapdragonx is a all in one one ( swap , fstrim, zipalign andband other ) and si preferable install it without swapdragonx ( because have the same functions )

Un saluto da Genova

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Adikovec

Hi,Im using stock B199,I cant unlock my BL,because I cant enter to fastboot mode,so Im not able to flash a custom recovery. Will I be able to flash this via DW mode? (pink screen)

Guest Adikovec

Is there any way to do so? I mean to enter fastboot mode.. I know what I have to do,but my phones just dont want to stuck on the splass screen.. Any suggestions?

Guest FrankAxtell

Is there any way to do so? I mean to enter fastboot mode.. I know what I have to do,but my phones just dont want to stuck on the splass screen.. Any suggestions?

1. Complete the form and you will obtain the unlock code for bootloader below the form

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=apply

2. Follow the instructions and unlock bootloader

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/367444-[APP]Huawei-Y300-unlock-bootloader,flash-twrp-and-root-with-tutorial

Sorry my english

Edited by FrankAxtell

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mark Toledano

Hi luca sorry for this nood question. I only want my g510 less of logs. By the way i flash the "swap system and cache 100MBx2 and enable zram. When i go to terminal emulator ang put "swap". It says not supported. But when i put "Free" i see the swap is ok. And other question is how to copy the script. Like u says in instruction. Im new about tweaks and dont know how to do it.

Guest mark Toledano

Hi luca sorry for this noob question. I only want my g510 less of lags. By the way i flash the "swap system and cache 100MBx2 and enable zram. When i go to terminal emulator ang put "swap". It says not supported. But when i put "Free" i see the swap is ok. And other question is how to copy the script. Like u says in instruction. Im new about tweaks and dont know how to do it. Im using AOSP stock base by H3ROS