[ROM] JellyBlade_V , custom rom for Blade_V , based on stock

Guest gkalen

Guest gkalen

Do we have to wipe data? I want to wipe only cache and dalvik.

Though , i prefer to do full wipes.

Yes you can update the rom by wiping only cache and dalvik cache without problems.

Some more screenshots

post-1041787-1401293579424_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14012936112017_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14012936256808_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14012938270309_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14012938421128_thumb.jpg

Edited by gkalen

Guest shiftyc

It is possible to change the recent tasks to home button.

How do you change battery icon?

Follow the instructions to install this.  You can change both things you mention, and lots more.

Guest gkalen

Hi ,and tanks for the rom,

It is possible to change the recent tasks to home button.

How do you change battery icon?

Hi , thank you too..

It is possible to change home button task , by editing some files in usr/keylayout/ folder.

Battery icons changed by decompiling/recompiling systemui apk , added lines in xml and png's in drawable hdpi folder.

Of course you must know what to do , to make modifications ... though to change battery icons it's easy , you have to change all battery png's inside systemui , with any battery icons from a theme that you like.

And of course you can use Xposed , as shiftyc allready told.

Edited by gkalen

Guest visi13

thanks for answer.

i know xpoosed,and i used this app,but i saw that you changed without the application.

i will try to make my own battery icons.

Guest gkalen

thanks for answer.

i know xpoosed,and i used this app,but i saw that you changed without the application.

i will try to make my own battery icons.

Yes , i don't use Xposed , i prefer to do things by myself .

Guest gkalen

http://imgur.com/Rpq992k this apps don't show up in the app drawer.

i don't have a browser and a file mananer

The apps , are ...

flash player , dolphin browser ( as browser ) , root explorer ( as file manager ) setcpu and music player.

All of them must be in your app drawer , except if i upload a wrong rom , which i don't think so ..

Can you take a screenshot ( hold at the same time for two seconds , vol down and power ) , of your app drawer please

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

i moved the apk's from data/app to system/app and flashed it again and now it works perfectly;)

Very nice thought , to flash it like you did.

Though i can't understand , why they don't installed, cause on my phone everything installed correctly.

Anyway you did it well !!!!

Are you ok now? ? Everything it's ok? ?

Guest shaggi

Yes, everything works perfectly now. I have deleted the data folder in order to make a clean install in Romanian language because then, the icons on the screen will be in romanian..

Guest GaBBren

I noticed 2 bugs. I think Bravia Engine is messing with the brightness. Sometimes it gets high then low then high then normal. Also battery drain is high maybe because of this brightness bug.

Guest gkalen

I noticed 2 bugs. I think Bravia Engine is messing with the brightness. Sometimes it gets high then low then high then normal. Also battery drain is high maybe because of this brightness bug.

I think that brightness is like that in auto brightness mode , if you change it to other level you don't have this.

I noticed the same with other phone and with stock rom and a friend with other phone has the same experience in auto brightness mode , so i think that auto brightness it works like that on jellybean .

Change brightness and you will be fine.

About battery , didn't notice any difference , it seems the same on my phone .

Would you like to change brightness level and see again how battery goes.

I would like also to hear some other opinions from other users , about this auto brightness thing , cause i notice it ( as i said ) , to other phones also and with stock rom.

Edit

Read this discussion ..http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g2/314286-brightness-changes-when-scrolling-through-web-page.html .. if you search it , you will find more discussions about this.

Personally i don't use auto brightness and i don't have problems.

Check here also ...http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39841

Edited by gkalen

Guest Bibolovic

Hi there ! I flashed your Rom yesterday and I have to tell that it works GREAT ! I also followed your tip about setcpu settings, and...amazing! it seems someone put a Turbo on my Blade v !!!

Thanks man for your work on this almost "forgotten Device" ! +

P.s.  It would be awesome the italian language in it . I'm not sure to be able to do it by myself :-) 

Best Regards !

Guest gkalen

Hi there ! I flashed your Rom yesterday and I have to tell that it works GREAT ! I also followed your tip about setcpu settings, and...amazing! it seems someone put a Turbo on my Blade v !!!

Thanks man for your work on this almost "forgotten Device" ! +

P.s. It would be awesome the italian language in it . I'm not sure to be able to do it by myself :-)

Best Regards !

Yes, it's a very fast rom without problems.

You can try also, interactive governor with 480min-1209max , it works great also.

Do you mean there's no Italian language? ?????

Which is your stock rom which include italian? ??

I can make it with italian but tell me or give me the link of your stock rom with italian language.

Guest Bibolovic

Yes, it's a very fast rom without problems.

You can try also, interactive governor with 480min-1209max , it works great also.

Do you mean there's no Italian language? ?????

Which is your stock rom which include italian? ??

I can make it with italian but tell me or give me the link of your stock rom with italian language

Hi again gkalen. I'm Italian, but I live in Romania. I got my Blade v by Cosmote signing a contract with them, so in the stock rom there's no italian language. Then I flashed the Miui by djfnz (another great developer). But as I'm not so fund about Miui roms, when I saw you made an alternative rom, I immediatly rushed to flash it. I appreciate a lot you guys who spend your time for these projects. I'll make the same question I made to djfnz to you too: Is there any chance to see in the future Android 4.4 (kitkat) on our device ?

Thank you again , buddy!

Guest gkalen

Hi again gkalen. I'm Italian, but I live in Romania. I got my Blade v by Cosmote signing a contract with them, so in the stock rom there's no italian language. Then I flashed the Miui by djfnz (another great developer). But as I'm not so fund about Miui roms, when I saw you made an alternative rom, I immediatly rushed to flash it. I appreciate a lot you guys who spend your time for these projects. I'll make the same question I made to djfnz to you too: Is there any chance to see in the future Android 4.4 (kitkat) on our device ?

Thank you again , buddy!

Ok i understand ...

We need a kernel for kitkat and i can't do it , sorry.

You can try also, my Miui port, is really good too , and we can add Italian.

Edited by gkalen

Guest Bibolovic

Ok i understand ...

We need a kernel for kitkat and i can't do it , sorry.

You can try also, my Miui port, is really good too.

No need to be sorry, believe me. I' m enjoining a lot this rom of yours. I'll keep following any update and news . 

Wish you a happy weekend.

Guest gkalen

No need to be sorry, believe me. I' m enjoining a lot this rom of yours. I'll keep following any update and news .

Wish you a happy weekend.

Thank you ...

JellyBlade V ROM , is almost done , i can do some more theming but i play with Miui now .

As soon as i will finish with Miui , i will see about updating JellyBlade V.

I will have a look about Italian , it's strange that don't have Italian , maybe i found a stock rom including Italian , if i found it i will add Italian language in the ROM.

Regards

Guest Bibolovic

Hi gkalen, I noticed today a problem with my device. when I make a call I can hear the other person's voice very clearly, but they can barely hear me. It seems I'm calling from the bottom of a coalmine :-)  . I made many tests calling lots of numbers, but the result is always the same. Do you know anything about this issue ? 

Thank you.

Guest gkalen

Hi gkalen, I noticed today a problem with my device. when I make a call I can hear the other person's voice very clearly, but they can barely hear me. It seems I'm calling from the bottom of a coalmine :-) . I made many tests calling lots of numbers, but the result is always the same. Do you know anything about this issue ?

Thank you.

I was busy last days and i didn't notice your post ( i'm playing with Miui ).

Well , i have no problem with incall and outcall sounds , they can hear me fine and i can hear fine.

It seems strange , did you restore phone and contacts from stock rom with titanium???

Nobody else , has such an issue.

Edited by gkalen

Guest Bibolovic

I was busy last days and i didn't notice your post ( i'm playing with Miui ).

Well , i have no problem with incall and outcall sounds , they can hear me fine and i can hear fine.

It seems strange , did you restore phone and contacts from stock rom with titanium???

Nobody else , has such an issue.

It seems it was a temporary failure on the Cosmote system, so I apologize for disturbing you for nothing :-)  I have another question for you: can you suggest me a good guide for installing cygwin and kitchen ? I would like to start working on it.

Thank you an have a good evening.

Guest gkalen

It seems it was a temporary failure on the Cosmote system, so I apologize for disturbing you for nothing :-) I have another question for you: can you suggest me a good guide for installing cygwin and kitchen ? I would like to start working on it.

Thank you an have a good evening.

Fine , cause i never having issues on anything .

I give you links , as soon as i go home.

Regards

Guest Bibolovic

Fine , cause i never having issues on anything .

I give you links , as soon as i go home.

Regards

thanks ! I found a lot of tutorials for cygwin and kitchen, but they re pretty confused and I don t know which one to choose.  

• 3 weeks later...