Signature Verify fail….- rooted Huawei G300 ,officially unlocked bootloader , rom B895-slim-v7 Multibaseband

Guest Garlic84

Guest Garlic84

Hi

I have a Huawei g300 and I have rooted it (bootloader was unlocked officially, using code from Huawei) and successfully installed this rom http://www.modaco.com/topic/364973-gb-b895-slim-v7-multibaseband/. I was very pleased with it but today all of a sudden after restarting my phone shows following: “Signature Verify Fail! Please update your image to a signature official one. You can remove battery for power down.” I can’t go to the recovery and phone doesn’t charge but I have spare full baterry. Any ideas how to resolve this?

I came across this solution http://www.modaco.com/topic/358910-image-signature-verify-fail-after-vodafone-ota-upgrade/page-2  where you need to go the Huawei website and download B895 DOWNGRADE.Is this correct procedure ? As I said; I’m rooted and was running mentioned rom.

Thanks for your replies.

Ps. Im really confused as I never apply any update,I just restarted it.Is it possible that this happened automatically?

Edited by Garlic84

Guest george109

Follow my tut in signature - check if bootloader is locked again for some reason...

Edited by george109

Guest flixblixclix

Just take the battery out for few min and then try to restart or connect to phone. If nothing works, your phone might be dead and u need to contact service. Happened to me too and I did thid only, but damn, again it gone to same condition, so just thrown off

Guest flixblixclix

Just take the battery out for few min and then try to restart or connect to pc. If nothing works, your phone might be dead and u need to contact service. Happened to me too and I did thid only, but damn, again it gone to same condition, so just thrown off

ý

• 4 months later...

I had the same issue and had to use the double volume hold and power button option to read

the sdcard dload folder bit.

None of them would work for me except the dload folder in the

HUAWEI_Ascend_G300_firmware(U8815,Android_4.0,V100R001C00B952,Normal,05011CPT)

zip file from the Huawei site.

I now have a US version unVodafoned phone and it is all running very nicely.

Worth a try, had to let it reboot, take itself into CWM and clear things and then wait as it rebooted

some more, but it did work for me without having to mess about.

Edited by eLJay