Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest m@nish123

currently will do later...see size doesn't matter...pic quality matter....i'm coming with find 7 camera with awesome addons like slow shutter etc....hope u like this one...in future will do

Guest dakok

..see size doesn't matter...pic quality matter....

Jpower73 showed us few photo samples and these large pics were better than standard coolpad photos

Guest m@nish123

Jpower73 showed us few photo samples and these large pics were better than standard coolpad photos

then share me framework.jar ,all libcamera,libcam and libfeaturio.so ,libimagio.so

Guest 77chedu

This camera thing is a neverending history. I think I've achieved a nice cam performance on my latest Lollipop alike

The Infocus app itselt, as I said before, is nothing extraordinary, but the end result, specially with third party apps like FV5 or A better camera, is very nice. I still want to try a couple of tweaks and see if it get even better, though

s5 I didn't test it much, beacuse I didn't like the rom, but if it's that good, getting that camera performance on a patch that could be used on all roms would be an awesome achievement

Good luck with that, m@nish

Guest jorgespfear

hehe cooldown dude [emoji14] color os is also my fav rom..dats why bring rom...these r the features of new color os 2

*****************Features*******************************

1. Based On kitkat 4.4.2 (real)

2. Sensor r working

3. gesture and sensor function working

4. Xposed fully supported (no need to disable hook )

5. double tap to blur wallpaper in launcher

6. fully same feature of find 7 except hardware limitation

7. dolby sound,dirac sound

8. security center ,working guest mode etc ;) ;)

9. deodexed

10. smooth ,fluid

11. Here is Big news ( First Time Ported Pure Find 7 camera with working most of addons fully )

12. and many more :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

Note ; 1. need to do system partition upto 1.5Gb (i will post with rom guide soon) [emoji14]h34r:

2. Above mentioned none of bug is der ;) :D

Going to be hit and mother of all rom ;) ;) [emoji14]

Waiting [emoji1]

Guest Jpower73

this rom is pretty much the same as the aforementioned 4.4.4 rom (real 4.4.2). Can you test if bluetooth and notification leds (blinking) works?

Bluetooth.... Checked!

Led notifications..... Only red, green. Maybe flashing patch could solve the problem. But i don't care. I'm fine by 2 colors.

It is 442. Confirmed...

Here is build.prop

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6zq35uon7022hl/build.prop?dl=0

And here comes the cool part....

Screenshot_2015-03-19-01-51-06_zpsiyz4mj

Original file.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/220en49qrzvvs43/2015_03_19__01_46_45.jpg?dl=0

Even better than s5.......!

Using lgcamera 7.0 PRO,under no external light conditions only Flashlight

Edited by Jpower73

Guest slime00

I'm trying it right now, the rom should be more or less the same as the fake 4.4.4, but this time bluetooth and led working out of the box. The rom has Sd as default storage (a la Jonzalvo), which is a plus for me. deleted the apks of messages, dialer and contacts which are samsung's horrible ones (and renamed back the stock ones which are present in the priv-app folder, eccept contacts.apk, which I copied back from fake 4.4.4 rom), deleted also the lockscreen. freezed more than 20 useless items, included a somewhat suspicious "modifyimei 1.0"

edit: Camera seems poorer with stock app and higher ram usage, that should be himax's kernel heritage, have to try 3d party apps for photos. 

edit2: a better camera works way better than stock one.

Edited by slime00

Guest Jpower73

Bluetooth is functioning properly. Tested on a factory MB W204 car kit.

please, provide a screenshoot of the apps you froze.

Also, try lgcamera 7.0.

I'll do my part with a better camera apk

That's what i froze..

Screenshot_2015_03_19_08_49_39.png

Screenshot_2015_03_19_08_49_50.png

Also, needs gravity box-phone tweaks-fullscreen caller photo->>>Full, otherwise no incoming call info is displayed

Edited by Jpower73

Guest slime00

the images you posted are way too small, can't see them! I frozed 23 apps (can't upload file right now, i'll write you the apps):

Beauty center

cool launcher
dear girls

fold

goal

ios locker

lady

market feedback agent

modifyimei

multiscreenlock

nautical adventure

sea

meteo service

skylight weather

tdfirst

tempo

themeaquarium

themeball

themebox

thememeego

thememoe

vflattened

weather 1.2

i completely deleted the lockscreen app (the one with the big ben) because even freezing it, it stayed applied. with this version is not possible to answer and close the call with headset button, a big letdown for me. even replacing files inside the keylayout folder doesn't help, neither replacing the apk from the 4.4.4 rom. should be something kernel-related i believe.

Edited by slime00

Guest m@nish123

will try it when it will be ready! :) can you tell me if it's possible to answer and close the call with headset button?

well not checked ..will check and let u know

Guest vassilis91

Hi, I have an issue with my phone after force close due to low battery. Since then  the phone enters in the state of Factory Mode. Phone is functional but Factory Mode is always enabled in boot. I tried to solve it with official cpb (flashed with ygpd) and some commands with adb but nothing . Any other idea?

Guest dakok

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374551-micromax-a310-flashing-problem/#entry2251198

http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/542ba1a81cbfaa06028b4570/4658/tutorial-fix-factory-mode

http://bbs.coolpad.com/thread-2825259-1-1.html (use chrome translator)

Or this

2. enter: adb shell fctest system reboot Enter

After entering the phone will reboot the system, if MTKlogger been running this program appear in the dial-up interface

dial *#9527*# to enter engineering mode DM mark once again developed Password: 54321

Edited by dakok

Guest vassilis91

Thank you my friend. Finally i flashed soda and all are fine now.

Edited by vassilis91

Guest Jpower73

something's going wrong with oppo rom

fast battery drainer..

image  after 4 reboots

Screenshot_2015-03-20-09-12-07_zpstisp1x

What's that smsdispatcher? looks suspicious

edit: i think i found it...

- charge it to 100%

- perform battery calibration

- froze CellConnectionService 4.4.2-eng.caojinliang............ service, using Titanium

- reboot into recovery

- wipe cache, dalvik

All the above services, disappeared permanently (except RILJ)

All wakelocks in normal condition..

Entering in Deep Sleep is now valid

Edited by Jpower73