Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest mickvip

Separate congratulations to the team FIRE. With the successful copying the firmware and embedded Baidu Keyboards. If you do not know how to work themselves - indicate whose firmware !!! Even the language packs to remove unnecessary!

Guest dalyer

Not really clear on what you are trying to say.

Are you accusing the FIRE team of taking other peoples work and representing it as their own?

Guest mickvip

Not really clear on what you are trying to say.

Are you accusing the FIRE team of taking other peoples work and representing it as their own?

I quote word for word -

Original - "Интересный случай. В поисках новинок бродил по серверам китайцев команды FiRE, и скачал оттуда прошивку Coolpad8297W_MIUI6_5.5.22_Foreign.zip... Решил попробовать, в надежде что она мульти. Какое же было мое удивление, когда узнал, что это твоя прошивка Миша, только прикрутили они свою китайскую клаву и все.)))"

Google translate - "Interesting case. In search of new products wandered servers Chinese team FiRE, and download the firmware from there Coolpad8297W_MIUI6_5.5.22_Foreign.zip ... I decided to try, in the hope that it multi. What was my surprise when I learned that it is your firmware Misha, they only tightened his Chinese Keyb and all.)))

If it is necessary - I can and I nucleus and frameworks to make some comments as much - that they will have to be cleaned by this firmware for several days. Maybe then it will respect the labor of others.

That's all! Soon Change phone - hopefully in other branches would not be such a theft.

Thx Good you change the phone, i never see a crybaby like you... Maybe i disrespect you with this word butt this is my opinion.. Cheers..

Guest mickvip
I'm not a crybaby)) I just exhibited to show the truth! Perhaps you, too, love to put someone else's work for your. Once such a reaction!

ps - still probably hurt - Disposal Greek from my firmware NEEDROM)) As I said earlier - "No donate - no multilang"))) As a developer, I have a right!

Edited by mickvip

What you expect from a chinese amateur dev?? I read all you post here and you complain about everything and everyone.. I know you do a great work with MIUI for F1 and for this reason ppl stolen you work.. You need to be prepare for this, dont see how will help you this posts here.. Ppl who used your rom know what is original and what is a copy.. I am not a dev or something similiar, i am just a F1 user..

Guest baniko

ps - still probably hurt - Disposal Greek from my firmware NEEDROM)) As I said earlier - "No donate - no multilang"))) As a developer, I have a right!

Bro... there is a crises in Greece! Don't be so ...hard!

Fortunately, I don't use MIUI! But...

Edited by baniko

Guest 77chedu

Hi, this is a re-worked version of a inew mod that I published on the spanish forum some time ago, if someone is interested:

(06/06/15)

https://mega.co.nz/#!JRY0nCCA!tcLEYmjqbfciUTHnP_vcvAR-EpwH44XlpJBRjUO6OCE

It has L launcher, Viper (hidden), ZTE camera and HTC gallery, Xperia keyboard, Sony "movies" app (Clear Motion capable) ... deodexed, init.d support. I tried to fix GPS, because some people complained about on the first inew versions that appeared a couple of months ago -it's set to Spain, so run fastergps or other app to overwrite it, or use your own conf if you have it-

Alternative lockscreen. It fixes sliding down to see the notifications when the screen is locked. Wipe caches before and after flashing. I could not include it as a default on the rom because it gave me "keyguardtestactivity" has crashed error, but flashing after install seems to work ok

https://mega.co.nz/#!tEhkESbR!X95pgt3yZtjRm5au5J7KBgoKLLF-CvhqF-IO4ldJQYg

If you take out HTC gallery and the sony player, which are user apps anyway, zip size is tinier than other aosp-like roms. HTC gallery has nice features, but it's like forty times bigger than something like quickpic, but I included it because it works fine with the ZTE camera, which is not the prettiest app around, but gives very nice results

If you wanto to use some sound mod like Dolby atmos, be aware that volume could get way too high using the sound leveler feature. I've made an alternative version for that with the default volume a little bit lower (it has google keyboard instead of Xperia's to differenciate)

Cheers

Edited by 77chedu

Guest korekore1

Hi, this is a re-worked version of a inew mod that I published on the spanish forum some time ago, if someone is interested:

It has L launcher, ZTE camera and HTC gallery, Xperia keyboard, Sony "movies" app (Clear Motion capable) ... deodexed, init.d support. I tried to fix GPS, because some people complained about on the first inew versions that appeared a couple of months ago -it's set to Spain, so run fastergps or other app to overwrite it, or use your own conf if you have it-

Alternative lockscreen. It fixes sliding down to see the notifications when the screen is locked. Wipe caches before and after flashing. I could not include it as a default on the rom because it gave me "keyguardtestactivity" has crashed error, but flashing after install seems to work ok

Cheers

nice,thanks for sharing!one question about gps:faster gps creates a localized version of gps.conf file,but android stopped using gps.conf as a gps servers directory since kitkat (or maybe earlier).The file is not there anymore on official roms.So,is kitkat able to use gps.conf file at all?

Guest unix_bosnia

Going very quiet around here these days...  :(

Everybody must be running the perfect ROM or something  :D

i m on infocus long time,, infocus from luitao

Guest Jpower73

Going very quiet around here these days... :(

Everybody must be running the perfect ROM or something :D

I'm on emui 3 B262. It is awesome...! :)

Added my 20+ mpixels shooting capability.

Added viper4android + DOLBY ATMOS sound enhancements.

Added re-miui theme :)

Almost perfect :D

Waiting for L..

Edited by Jpower73

Guest milekolev

Noob question... I'm using miui and get a notification for an update... Of course when I try to install it it doesn't... Any tips?

Guest tolism30

Noob question... I'm using miui and get a notification for an update... Of course when I try to install it it doesn't... Any tips?

It happens because it is for a Xiaomi device and not for our F1. It has to be ported first. You have to wait.

Guest milekolev

It happens because it is for a Xiaomi device and not for our F1. It has to be ported first. You have to wait.

Thought so....thanks

Guest dalyer

i m on infocus long time,, infocus from luitao

I'm on emui 3 B262. It is awesome...! :)

Added my 20+ mpixels shooting capability.

Added viper4android + DOLBY ATMOS sound enhancements.

Added re-miui theme :)

Almost perfect :D

Waiting for L..

give link please :-)

Yeah - maybe people could post links when they mention their favourite ROM as there are sometimes multiple versions and it's not always clear which specific variant you mean?

I'm still on 77chedu's repack of dakok's Micromax A310 AOSP - and no sign of my random reboots lately so maybe it was a specific app which I've since removed...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374249-rom-442-aosp-nitro-a310-v3-repack/

Guest mindtrapper

I would like Infocus Liutao in a friendlier download provider. MEGA or something. Can't download from Baidu anymore.

Guest dakok

I'm still on 77chedu's repack of dakok's Micromax A310 AOSP - and no sign of my random reboots lately so maybe it was a specific app which I've since removed...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/374249-rom-442-aosp-nitro-a310-v3-repack/

I flashed Nitro v3 dakok repack (mini version from Liutao) and flashed it through CWM, then installed only several apps

and I use Google Now launcher - no reboots for 6-7 days.

It is a certain app that makes it reboot, for sure.

I suspect it might be Nova launcher, Xposed/Gravitybox or ZUI locker

Here are some standard installed apps (no reboots yet):

Whatsapp

Viber

Chrome Brwser

Guest dalyer

Thanks for checking that Dakok.

Still no reboots but I can't remember what I might've had installed when I last got one that I got rid of since...

I'm on 77chedu's repack of your version.

I am not running Nova (I stuck with the default Apex) or ZUI Locker (I never bother with a lockscreen myself).

I am running Xposed and GravityBox and several other Xposed modules.