Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

It is f1 plus for sure. F2 with MTK SoC is the other one. F1 plus extreme (2GB RAM) is scheduled too.

It should be cleared up tomorrow.

These are the first devices that will receive 360 OS Mini release.

Other F1 and F2 phones should be getting 360 OS Standard version during July.

Guest dalyer

Here 

It seems to be CoolUI lookalike and it uses CDA for the rom flashing

Ok - so now who's going to be the first person to complain that they bricked their F1 8297[W] because they flashed this F1 Plus ROM...? :D

Guest Dreamkill3r

:( so, we will not have lollipop earlier I see

I wanted it cause I'm kinda bored of all roms) is there any interesting rom made for personal use by someone which is not posted on internet?)

Edited by Dreamkill3r

Guest Dreamkill3r

I would like to use coolui 6 but the las releases are almost completely in chinese with a lot of chinese apps and nobody translates them, and I dont know how to translate)

Guest dalyer

I thought that CoolUI was Chinese and English and any apps that are in Chinese only are almost certainly ones that you want to remove anyway?

Did they ever get rid of the "cool reaper" back door from their ROMs?

Guest Dreamkill3r

The chinese apps are not a problem cause I can remove them easily, but apps like atx management or how is it called where there are some interesting functions is in chinese, or stock security app(cleaner/permission manager etc) also in chinese)

Guest nophal

Can someone help me please... My roms is emui 3.0 by chedu my notification bar is missing... And I cant change wallpaper... What should I do?

Guest 77chedu

Can someone help me please... My roms is emui 3.0 by chedu my notification bar is missing... And I cant change wallpaper... What should I do?

Which one? Try changing the theme

Guest Gandri Gustiano

Try open titanium back up, wipe data on systemui.

Dwyor.

Guest mindtrapper

Still 2gb ram, still 1280x720? Is 5.5", fingerprint sensor and a middle class MTK processor supposed to make us swarm to get it? :) Oh, it has Android 5.1, so will F1 soon, big deal.

Guest slime00

hmm, if it stayed 5" and if it had mt6752 I would have been very very interested... mt6753 seemed a full step down compared to mt6752 and from what I said in benchmarks/previews is not much an improvement over mt6732 (which is a quadcore, GPU is probably even weaker), so not a real important step forward compared to our mt6592... a big "no thanks" from me, waiting a real F1 successor :D