Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Hi, i have troubles with unbricking my Coolpad F1, i have tried 3 different ways to do it but no one of them works. I have used SPFT, Coolpad Download Assistant and YGDP, at least 3 times for each (On Win7 64bit and WinXP 32bit) and every time i got positive results but the phone is still bricked, only bootloop, i can only turn on fastboot mode, and when i press volume- and power button i am getting bootlogo with small ">= ROOT" on bottom part of the screen.
What i can do now?

Sorry for my english, i hope i am fully understandable.

anyone?

I would like to buy 64 gb microsd card class 10,officialy F1 supports up to 32 gb.
I think I read somewhere on forum that few people tried 64 gb and it worked flawlessly.

Should I it work then,anyone tried ? 

Sure, I use fast Kingston 64GB Class 10 U3 MicroSDXC (90MB/s Read / 85MB/s Write) without any issues since around beginning of this year.

One thing is that I had to format it as FAT32 as kernel in F1 doesn't have exFAT support compiled in.

Edited by xeros2

Guest firuromania

No chance,something is fishy in nvram because it asks for pin code.Still using 360OSmini for daily driver.I found a bug in it,after uninstalling chinese keyboard and installing Adaptext for default keyboard,for some time Adaptext isn”t recognized as default keyboard.And another one-sometimes SuperSU forget superuser apps.So back to EmUI 3.o by ATX!

Edited by firuromania

Have you tried it?

If so, do the reverb options work on the (Cyano) equalizer?

Thanks for sharing

Edited by 77chedu

Guest mixanikosgr

Can someone download this for me and then upload it to MEGA or somehwere. I cant register on Baidu or QQ ( i managed to register over "renren" but i get some error when I login)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdAmXH5

You have to create a baidu account to be able to download.

I will upload it at MEGA later today and give you the link.

Guest Destiny133

You have to create a baidu account to be able to download.

I will upload it at MEGA later today and give you the link.

Problem is it ask for chinnese phone veritification. :/

Thanks ill wait for link

Guest matejsolid

Why it takes so long before launch of any camera app ?

This problem occured on every ROM i tried from laek,xtreme vanilla,muiu etc.

Is there any way to shorten this delay,any better camera app which i can flash ?