Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest Destiny133

This updated EmUi version is really cool but it has one annoying new function. It flashes everytime you recieve a text message or call. Myb someone know hot to turn it off

Guest firuromania

StayOS v2-Beautiful ROM,real multilanguage,in house developed apps,style SlimROM,but major drawbacks are-First,battery management-USB charging,battery depletes,something that I never see until today!

and second is RAM nanagement-1400 M ROM no other apss installed!So that is no for me!Still,great job from developers! 

Edited by firuromania

Anyone has good camera app to flash over stock ( xtreme vanilla ).
Primary concern crashing and long delay before opening camer app

Do you get that same behaviour with some third party apps? I mean installed as normal app, not like Lenovo's camera through recovery, because that one is one of the slowest

Problem with flashing another gallery apk is that it might give you an error due to some cam libs

You can save your current gallery.apk somewhere safe, and paste on the same route another app from other roms -you can try maucat's aosp or the one on my latest Inew mod-. Use Fx explorer with root extension; it will grant the right permissions automatically

If the app doesn't close, but some functions do not work propely, like video or gallery effects, you'd have to change some of the rom's libs

Still, if you want a flashable, try ZTE camera. It won't overwrite your current camera app and it's pretty much compatible with all roms. Or if you want to go with the interpolated "trick", look for that tweaked LG camera on its thread

Guest matejsolid

No,I dont get same behaviour with any other installed app.

Google camera takes long,but it opens a lot faster than stock camera app.

Also stock camera app on xtremevanilla often crashes.

Can you give me link to a topic about inew3,is this your ROM ?

http://www.needrom.com/download/aosp-inew-v3-plus/

I flashed but I dont like huge icons,can they be customized with Nova launcher ?

Is battery,camera and everything else better on inew3 than on xtremevanilla ?

No it's not. Here's the thread on the spanish forum

But that's not what I suggested you earlier. You asked for a flashable zip that could replace your current gallery.apk. I can upload you half a dozen, but I wouldn't know if any of them would work on that particular rom. 

It's up to you to try different apks from different roms, to see if they work, and if they do it faster, if it's an apk issue and it doesn't need a lib fix. Or just use any other third party option either from the play store or flashable like ZTE camera, Lenovo's, etc

Guest Blastigor

StayOS v2-Beautiful ROM,real multilanguage,in house developed apps,style SlimROM,but major drawbacks are-First,battery management-USB charging,battery depletes,something that I never see until today!

and second is RAM nanagement-1400 M ROM no other apss installed!So that is no for me!Still,great job from developers! 

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually, this OS is under development, lots of device they try to workout with. So they are welcome for the advice & critics. And its great that Himax Polymer (CoolpadF1) is in their device list.

Guest Destiny133

I was on 265 it was nice then i downloaded some updated version from baidu. I love it. 

In about phone it says "B320"

Edited by Destiny133

Guest yusezman

HELP]ASK] my phone bootloop, I've been doing flash ROM using YGDP tool, but just stuck to cmd.thumb.png.89189b3b795e7682e9d4528340factory mode, anyone can help me? Thank you.

Guest mixanikosgr

HELP]ASK] my phone bootloop, I've been doing flash ROM using YGDP tool, but just stuck to factory mode, anyone can help me? Thank you.

Can you give more details about what you did with YGDP tool?

Did you follow the guide and the procedure stopped in the middle?

You see ''factory mode'' on the screen of the phone?

Could you give us a photo of the screen?

Guest matejsolid

Thanks I installed new version of xtreme vanilla.

Everything is good except you cant update xposed framework and some modules from previous rom wont work because they need newest version of xposed.

Two small issues,can not set date to be seen next to clock and you can not choose different colour for network signal.

Guest h3dshot

I've been out of the loop for a while, and have just read the past 15 pages to see whats happening.

I'm looking to change my rom from MIUI to something else due to battery drain. By the looks of things the two main contenders are EMUI by ATX, or 360OS.

I've tried to click the googledrive/mega links people posted for each but they seem to have been removed. (They were posted 4-5 months ago)

Can anyone link me to the EMUI by ATX or the 360OS which isn't on baidu/some other slow download host?

Thanks!

Guest matejsolid

I have almost hour more screen on time on xtreme vanilla v2 then on this newest version.

Tested in almost identical conditions ( wifi on,chatting and facebook,youtube,tapatalk ),brightness minimum or below minimum using app that lowers brightness.

V2 - 4 hours

V3 - 3 hours barely

I noticed higher screen usage on v3 under battery history,could an app keep screen awake and drain battery ( same apps as v2 ).

Guest jorgespfear

I have almost hour more screen on time on xtreme vanilla v2 then on this newest version.

Tested in almost identical conditions ( wifi on,chatting and facebook,youtube,tapatalk ),brightness minimum or below minimum using app that lowers brightness.

V2 - 4 hours

V3 - 3 hours barely

I noticed higher screen usage on v3 under battery history,could an app keep screen awake and drain battery ( same apps as v2 ).

Last version is V5 you can find it in xtremevanilla facebook https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-ROMs-1524507377838688/timeline/

Take into account that is un beta state.

Guest dalyer

V2 - 4 hours

V3 - 3 hours barely

Use the likes of BetterBatteryStats, Gsam Battery Monitor, Wakelock Detector etc. to find out what's using the battery/wakelocks etc.

Guest firuromania

I've been out of the loop for a while, and have just read the past 15 pages to see whats happening.

I'm looking to change my rom from MIUI to something else due to battery drain. By the looks of things the two main contenders are EMUI by ATX, or 360OS.

I've tried to click the googledrive/mega links people posted for each but they seem to have been removed. (They were posted 4-5 months ago)

Can anyone link me to the EMUI by ATX or the 360OS which isn't on baidu/some other slow download host?

Thanks!

Link-https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1ZxNAdbkm3xdE1peTViRk0wR2s&usp=sharing.Excellent choice,best ROMS till today.