Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest Destiny133

nothing bad happens if you leave the battery to reach 0% 2 times.I'm out of battery at least 2-3 times a week because i forget to charge,the phone just shuts down.This goes on since i bought the phone 1 year ago and the battery is totally fine.Don't believe what you hear about batteries,that you should not leave them to completely discharge,it has no noticeable effect on battery life.Maybe after 10 years it will need replacement with a brand new 5 euro one!

Yes i found that doing the ''not necessary'' steps has better results.Your phone shuts down at 4% because its battery is de-calibrated..

So, I fully charge it. Then click calibrate, Then fully disscharge it, then do i charge it to 100% while its in that battery charge mode or when its on?

Guest korekore1

So, I fully charge it. Then click calibrate, Then fully disscharge it, then do i charge it to 100% while its in that battery charge mode or when its on?

the ''not necessary'' charge cycle don't need the application open.Actually the application is needed only for the first charge to 100%

Guest korekore1
Why is it needed to be opened? I though only that "calibration button" is needed after fully charge

you open the app,connect the charger and when it reaches 100% the app notifies you to press the button.Then you don't need the app for the rest.

Guest matejsolid
MIUI is always hard battery drainer. Its cool and smooth, but it drains battery in few hours. 

I fixed,deep sleep with Wi-Fi and sync ( Facebook,messenger,whatsapp,tapatalk,gmail ) with 30 % signal strength in my area it drops 1 % during 7-8 hours which is excellent.

Also smooth,no lagg,fast camera etc.

Gallery apk was causig problem,titanium back freezed and downloaded quick pic from store.

Guest matejsolid
MIUI is always hard battery drainer. Its cool and smooth, but it drains battery in few hours. 

I fixed,deep sleep with Wi-Fi and sync ( Facebook,messenger,whatsapp,tapatalk,gmail ) with 30 % signal strength in my area it drops 1 % during 7-8 hours which is excellent.

Also smooth,no lagg,fast camera etc.

Gallery apk was causig problem,titanium back freezed and downloaded quick pic from store.

I fixed,deep sleep with Wi-Fi and sync ( Facebook,messenger,whatsapp,tapatalk,gmail )

What exactly did you do?

Would this work on other non MIUI ROMs?

If you're getting 1% battery usage in c. 8 hours then what are you getting in total from a single charge!?!??! 

Guest matejsolid

I dont quite follow you.
As I sad,1-2 % deep sleep is battery consumption which is great,similiar was on AOSP roms.

My problem was in Gallery apk which kept awake phone whole time and had many wakelocks,when I freezed it I fixed it.

I dont quite follow you.
As I sad,1-2 % deep sleep is battery consumption which is great,similiar was on AOSP roms.

1% in 8 hours means a potential month on standby.

There's no way you're getting that?????

No offence but you're not really being clear about what exactly you did and what you mean by deep sleep here.

Edited by dalyer

Guest matejsolid

I went sleeping in 02 : 00 and left my phone with 38 % of battery.
Woke up battery was 36 % what dont you understand ?

Smartphones like LG G2-G3,Xperia Z3 have even better stand by battery life.

Here for instance just to show what I mean.

I dont know why would I even try to lie,its not like I'm seller from store trying to convince to you that F1 has awesome/great/turbo/mega battery life on standby lol

Screenshot_2015-03-29-12-21-25.jpg

Edited by matejsolid

Guest Destiny133

its common to get 0% to 1% on standby if you don't have apps that wake the device.

Its the screen on time that matters

i have calibrated my battery. Will post results about device shutting down on 4%. 

Ps: if it happend again what do you suggest

Hey guys, do you know how to make this 31avOK48gPL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg work in our phone? That is a IR to control remotely devices with a app. I bought one that works on Samsung models, but not on our cellphone. 

Guest Destiny133

i need big help. i've accidentely deleted my backup from phone. and i have boot-loop. I have twrp installed. I don't have drivers installed on my pc. And i want to connect my phone to pc over twrp mount but since i dont have drivers i cannot do it. Any help?

Guest Mouratti

4 hours? I can get 10/11 hours, on WiFi allways, some email, whatssup all the time.

End of the day 8 to 18, i have at least or more 50%

Then start taptalk, WiFi, surfing, some game

Guest matejsolid

4 hours? I can get 10/11 hours, on WiFi allways, some email, whatssup all the time.

End of the day 8 to 18, i have at least or more 50%

Then start taptalk, WiFi, surfing, some game

LOL how in the hell,I barely get 4 hours on WiFi,I own F1 for 14 months but first days was same,in ideal situation I barely pass 5 hours.

Guys can you help,I try to update MIUI from 5.10.8 to 5.10.22 but I get status 7,I tried this but I dont assers as in picture but like these

assert(package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img"),
write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "bootimg"),
delete("/tmp/boot.img"));
assert(run_program("/system/bin/dd", "if=/dev/zero", "of=/proc/driver/mtd_writeable", "bs=3c", "count=1"));
assert(package_extract_file("logo.img", "/tmp/logo.img"),
write_raw_image("/tmp/logo.img", "logo"),
delete("/tmp/logo.img"));
assert(package_extract_file("uboot.img", "/tmp/uboot.img"),
write_raw_image("/tmp/uboot.img", "uboot"),
delete("/tmp/uboot.img"));

http://en.miui.com/thread-13226-3-1.html

121613jw5qbsqqb2bikm4w.png.thumb.jpg

Edited by matejsolid

I went sleeping in 02 : 00 and left my phone with 38 % of battery.
Woke up battery was 36 % what dont you understand ?

What exactly do you mean by "sleeping"?