[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Synopsis Kernel For Cyanogenmod and SlimKat

Guest fonz93

I'm probably going to surrender and stop the work on this butchered piece of crap source code.

Please do NOT use the kernel builds of 11-07 / 12-07 because the updated video drivers unfortunately seem to be incompatible to all CM based ROMs.

Edited by Guest

Guest fonz93

As moddingg33k said, with CM ROMs (and based) this kernel doesn't work because they don't support updated video drivers, they need changes also in the ROM part

Guest davidfiorentino

I'm probably going to surrender and stop the work on this butchered piece of crap source code.

Please do NOT use the kernel builds of 11-07 / 12-07 because the updated video drivers unfortunately seem to be incompatible to all CM based ROMs.

I'm on carbon ROM 4.4.4, and it boots normally. I downloaded it this morning, so it's the old 11-07 version. For me it's working very well!

For me it was working well, too. Else I wouldn't have uploaded the kernel at all happy.png

I got no clue why some devices refuse to work with those changes.

Guest spanitzer

I'm on carbon ROM 4.4.4, and it boots normally. I downloaded it this morning, so it's the old 11-07 version. For me it's working very well!

I am try this now!