[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Synopsis Kernel For Cyanogenmod and SlimKat

Guest fonz93

Guest Romagnolo1973

The same for me. But hell google does an freaking good job translating blink.png

I hope this help you paste htc better optimized things on the kernel

Fingers crossed

Guest fonz93

Uhm thx fonz, but can you do it again please with this build? It's compiled with Linaro 4.9.1 and some optimized GCC flags. I guess after flashing this kernel you won't buy a new device for a long time biggrin.png

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/87420607/file.html

Wow, good to know that, i am going to try it :), 5-10 minuts and i'll do it for cyanogenmod

Edited by fonz93

Give me an 1st feedback after using some of your common apps. And tell me how it is compared to 31.05. build.

Going to sleep now. I worked all night on this improvement.

Here is an attempt to re-pack it for chil360's SlimKat ROM (totally untested, sry; some features like FM radio might not work properly due of missing patches): http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/21317313/file.html

Edited by Guest

Guest fonz93

fonz93: tell me please, what u prefer CPU and I/O scheduler? Or what will be best setings? Thx

I use OnDemand governor, because it is updated, as I/O i use deadline

Guest chobot1976

Don't any random reboots. I don't have any random reboot with old synopsis kernel. Now too any reboots. This last versions of Synopsis kernel is Very beautyful

Guest Chefo93

Hi again from me!

There is an issue with the latest version of the kernel on CM11. Sometimes the lockscreen doesn't respond and it wasn't like that with 31 may version, just reporting like a good fella'. :)

Guest Chefo93

@chef: which MIN frequency are you using?

MIN frequency is 320 MHz and surprisingly enough I am using the Performance governor (?) I haven't noticed that up til now :D Should I change the governor and report later? 

Performance? W0000000t? :)

This "govenor" really bumps performance by letting your MIN frequency always stay at the maximum possible. It's made for benchmarking.

Or did you mean the "interactive" gov?