[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest greenalien

How can I put as the main memory for multimedia files to sd ? Now saves them in the internal memory (1GB ) thanks

I was trying to do this too, there is no option in the settings/storage to change default storage to sd card?

Guest fartfire

This ROM won't even flash on my Huawei y300. In the TWRP, it says something about updater space. I really want to use this. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Guest fartfire

Maybe download is corrupted, download rom again.

thanks for giving a quick reply. The download wasn't corrupted. I just remembered it happen to other ROMs as well which won't install. What I had to do is restore from the backup and go to recovery again. It worked then.

Also, do you know which Play services to disable to increase RAM? Because with Airdroid, Viber, Whatsapp, Play services, Google Keyboard and Telegram, I have just 30 MB RAM remaining. When I remove Play services, it says some application require it.

How can I put as the main memory for multimedia files to sd ? Now saves them in the internal memory (1GB ) thanks

It should already be. It normally only screws that up if you've not had an SD card installed or your SD card isn't formatted correctly.

I don't know of any way to correct it without reinstalling the ROM.

@H3ROS:

Why Low Power Audio is disabled by default?

It's exactly the same in the stock Huawei ROM AFAIK. I beleive Huawei does it that way because otherwise it has issues with the changes they've made to the audio libs. Either way, like Fonz said it's the recommended setting for ViPER4Android.

Changing the setting is probably pointless as stock based ROM's still have better battery than most custom ROM's.

Edited by H3ROS

Do you think I have this if I never intentionally installed a "Kernal" ? Also why should I get that over Synoposis?

Do I even need it though with this AOSP MOD custom ROM?

That is synopsis...

Should I get it with ASOP MOD or does it come with it built in?

AOSP MOD includes stock Huawei kernel with init.d support, synopsis kernel it's a custom modified kernel

If I flash synopsis kernel can I flash your Higher Volume zip after that, will it work?

There is no difference if you flash a different kernel, High Audio for CM10.1 won't work on stock based ROMs

Guest fartfire

What is the size of the zip (latest update) ? Download manager not showing any size. :blink:

What do you mean? Click the top of the page to download all the files as zip instead of individual.

AOSP MOD includes stock Huawei kernel with init.d support, synopsis kernel it's a custom modified kernel

Will this http://www.modaco.com/topic/372567-kernel-y300g510-synopsis-kernel-for-cyanogenmod-and-slimkat/ work with your ROM because the author states "CM10, CM10.1, CM11 AND SLIMKAT"

Found your reply on that thread in the end, is "Huawei Y300/G510 "Stock" Kernel" "Synopsis" or are they totally different? One thing which is bothering me with "Stock Kernel" is this feature,

"DEcreased charging voltage (4350mV -> 4300mV"

I don't want to increase the charging time :ph34r:

I really, really want to push my Huawei Y300 to its limit, having stock doesn't push it :P I need to have everything tweaked and modified :D

Edited by fartfire

Will this http://www.modaco.com/topic/372567-kernel-y300g510-synopsis-kernel-for-cyanogenmod-and-slimkat/ work with your ROM because the author states "CM10, CM10.1, CM11 AND SLIMKAT"

Found your reply on that thread in the end, is "Huawei Y300/G510 "Stock" Kernel" "Synopsis" or are they totally different? One thing which is bothering me with "Stock Kernel" is this feature,

"DEcreased charging voltage (4350mV -> 4300mV"

I don't want to increase the charging time :ph34r:

I really, really want to push my Huawei Y300 to its limit, having stock doesn't push it :P I need to have everything tweaked and modified :D

If you mean my CM10.1, flash the version for CM10.1 and it'll work, if you have questions about other ROMs, use their specific thread.

moddingg33k didn't modify the name of the thread because the synopsis kernel was still in nightly, no stable versions.

The charging time changes won't be noticeable.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fartfire

If you mean my CM10.1, flash the version for CM10.1 and it'll work, if you have questions about other ROMs, use their specific thread.

moddingg33k didn't modify the name of the thread because the synopsis kernel was still in nightly, no stable versions.

The charging time changes won't be noticeable.

So there is no Synopsis kernel for "[ROM][4.1.1][b209] AOSP MOD" on Huawei Y300? The reason why I want this kernel is because there were couple of post people recommending to get that. I'm hoping for performance boost.

So there is no Synopsis kernel for "[ROM][4.1.1][b209] AOSP MOD" on Huawei Y300? The reason why I want this kernel is because there were couple of post people recommending to get that. I'm hoping for performance boost.

Yes there is: