Launcher nova not update

How do I update the launcher ؟؟؟

How do I change the main launcher?

Edited by Davood_TiTaN

Guest Romagnolo1973

Launcher nova not update

How do I update the launcher ؟؟؟

How do I change the main launcher?

I have new Nova Material in my AOSP updated via playstore so probably you need to wait some days and you got it

Guest Davood_TiTaN

I have new Nova Material in my AOSP updated via playstore so probably you need to wait some days and you got it

not update nova

Guest H3ROS

I've uploaded a refreshed version of the ROM. It has the same build date and everything, but it includes an updated Nova launcher, Play Store and a few other apps.

As usual I've setup the Nova launcher profile so that it'll look a little more like Jelly Bean than Lollipop. If you'd prefer it to not be like that then just clear Nova launchers data.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest dkr84

I know it's off-topic, but I remember that you've said that Fonz is doing great with his Lollipop roms and I have to agree, he's doing great job especially with his F-AOSP. What are your thoughts on the black screen problem? You said that it'd going to be very dificuilt to find the cause...

Guest dkr84

I noticed graphical glitches (animation is different when you enter the settings from the notification menu) when wallpaper scrolling is set to force and also with swipe back app (xposed). Maybe it's because i set highendfx to true in buildprop...

Guest H3ROS

I know it's off-topic, but I remember that you've said that Fonz is doing great with his Lollipop roms and I have to agree, he's doing great job especially with his F-AOSP. What are your thoughts on the black screen problem? You said that it'd going to be very dificuilt to find the cause...

Yeah, the error itself is just hard to pin point. There's not a lot of info on it so you need to find similar devices that have had the same problem or keep guessing and trying different things until it stops doing it.

Fonz is doing well to support people here. He's pretty much the only dev that's actually bringing new ROM's to the Y300/G510 and fixing the bugs. He's done some really good work.

It's hard to say what would cause the graphical glitches. It could be highendgfx, but in general the forced mode does have issues of it's own. It helps to make the notification menu dropdown animation smoother, but it screws up with animated wallpapers. It's possible that the SwipeBack Xposed module causes a similar glitch.

Guest fonz93

He's pretty much the only dev that's actually bringing new ROM's to the Y300/G510 and fixing the bugs. He's done some really good work.

chil360 too :), thanks anyway, your ROM it's still the best IMHO

Guest rgs_rgs

I've uploaded a refreshed version of the ROM. It has the same build date and everything, but it includes an updated Nova launcher, Play Store and a few other apps.

As usual I've setup the Nova launcher profile so that it'll look a little more like Jelly Bean than Lollipop. If you'd prefer it to not be like that then just clear Nova launchers data.

H3ROS:

Besides updated Nova launcher, Play store and other apps, I've seen that you have updated some libraries of /system/lib/ folder. Do you remember the reason for those updates? I'm just asking if it's worthing to update the ROM or not.

Thank you very much

Guest fonz93

Why the kernel views only 1 core?

MPDecision, it shuts down the 2nd core when is not needed, to save the battery

Edited by fonz93

Guest H3ROS

H3ROS:

Besides updated Nova launcher, Play store and other apps, I've seen that you have updated some libraries of /system/lib/ folder. Do you remember the reason for those updates? I'm just asking if it's worthing to update the ROM or not.

Thank you very much

The libs are part of the app updates. All of the replaced libs are from Google Play Services and the one removed is from Nova launcher since Nova no longer requires it.

If you were to replace any system app without extracting the libs then it can crash, cause battery drain or cause unexpected behavior.

@rik99

Yes, but all custom kernels have the same problem. They break stereo bluetooth headset support.

The Synopsis kernel should outperform the Cexstel kernel.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest dkr84

When I flash this rom I always remove Google Play Services with Root App Delete but this app doesn't remove libs. Can someone provide me with a list of GPS's libs so I could delete them?

Edit: I'm asking to much.. There are probably dozens of them..

Edited by dkr84

Guest fonz93

When I flash this rom I always remove Google Play Services with Root App Delete but this app doesn't remove libs. Can someone provide me with a list of GPS's libs so I could delete them?

Edit: I'm asking to much.. There are probably dozens of them..

List:

307uget.png

H3ROS:

Thank you very much

The updated libraries should be Google Play Services libraries

Edited by fonz93

Guest farfix

I would advice you to stick with the stock kernel

Why? :O I'm using the cexstel's kernel and no problem... (this rom and cexstel's kernel allows me to run Sonic 1 and 2 smoothly :) )

Oh, I got the "Gray Icons" problem recently... but I just updated Talk to Hangouts and then I greenified it. The icons turned blue again :P