[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest killadroid

4 hours. I think it's best for g510. It cannot be better than this, and i'm not playing games..

i get that on KK on JB i easily get 5-6 hours on screen.2g tho

Guest juanpablocastillo

How can I get rid of root stuff? I plan to sell this phone and I think it will not be a good idea sell it with SuperSU and company.

Guest killadroid

How can I get rid of root stuff? I plan to sell this phone and I think it will not be a good idea sell it with SuperSU and company.

just uninstall it using titanium backup or SD maid

Guest AJM19

H3ROS this is one of the best roms so far but you say that hw is fully accelerated but i cant watch mkv files on hw(or hw+ for mx player) please fix this and also one suggestion, add tinted status bar fro AOSPA(paranoid android) it would be cool but mkv files are mine priority, can't watch anime 

PLEASE HELP if someone has any suggestion on this problem please help asap 

Guest H3ROS

Open up Xposed Installer, click framework and select to uninstall. Then uninstall GravityBox.

If you open up SuperSU and go to it's settings you'll then see the option to fully unroot the device.

If you're going to sell the phone with a custom ROM then you should probably ask the person you sell it to if they would like it rooted.

@AJM19

Like xxirioxx said, even with HWA you can't play high def movies. The GPU simply can't handle it and there's not enough RAM. The Y300/G510 can only play standard definition video (360p and 480p if you're lucky). You'll have this problem no matter what ROM you use.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest AJM19

@H3ROS 

I am talking about 480p mkv videos but no biggie Ive fixed it. But can You make this rom play 720p videos on hw smoothly, it is playable on sw but You know the battety goes out fast, so 720p on hw would sound more then awesome

And brightness slider thats my suggestions 

Thnxx for reply

Edited by AJM19

In the last built (28.02.2015) there is bug with notifications manager menu in setting.

When I touch notification manager, the settings will crash

Guest farfix

@H3ROS 

I am talking about 480p mkv videos but no biggie Ive fixed it. But can You make this rom play 720p videos on hw smoothly, it is playable on sw but You know the battety goes out fast, so 720p on hw would sound more then awesome

And brightness slider thats my suggestions 

Thnxx for reply

Simply you can't play 720p... It's a HW limitance :(

And for brightness slider, you can use Gravity Box and the "Brightness Control sliding the statusbar"

Oh, and for 480p movies, I had to low the bitrate of the movie :P

Edited by farfix

My Google Play services doesn't update automatically so first time I did manually. My question is should I use all the time version that finishing with 034?
Like this one: LINK

Thank you in advance :)

Guest killadroid

My Google Play services doesn't update automatically so first time I did manually. My question is should I use all the time version that finishing with 034?

Like this one: LINK

Thank you in advance :)

yes

Guest clickmeplz

@H3ROS, The rom is so great. Actually, it is the best custom rom for my device. The only thing is about battery drain. It is a little more than usual.

Edit: I installed this module from Xposed and used it for calibrating the battery. Now, after 4 days daily using, the battery is still have 45% charge!...amazing!

Guest Flea997

Simply you can't play 720p... It's a HW limitance :(

And for brightness slider, you can use Gravity Box and the "Brightness Control sliding the statusbar"

Oh, and for 480p movies, I had to low the bitrate of the movie [emoji14]

There was a flashable zip for the brightness slider

post-1049981-14339459302959_thumb.png

Guest fonz93

Edit: I installed this module from Xposed and used it for calibrating the battery. Now, after 4 days daily using, the battery is still have 45% charge!...amazing!

Did you even read what the module does? it doesn't increase nor calibrate the battery, that's for sure.

Can someone upload that flashable zip for the brightness slider?

I made it again from zero, so that it won't give any problem with the latest version of the ROM, enjoy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2cmw2N2hUdk9Edlk/view?usp=sharing

Just flash and reboot, no wipes

Edited by fonz93

Guest dkr84

How often do you flash your phone guys? Just to know that I'm not the only one who is flashing it once or twice per week.. A comfort zone

Guest killadroid

How often do you flash your phone guys? Just to know that I'm not the only one who is flashing it once or twice per week.. A comfort zone

I flash mine anytime frequently if I have fast internet. but it's tiring setting everything up over & over :/ which is why I plan on staying on this ROM till lollipop is Much more stable than its current state Edited by killadroid

Guest dkr84

I flash mine anytime frequently if I have fast internet. but it's tiring setting everything up over & over :/ which is why I plan on staying on this ROM till lollipop is Much more stable than its current state

Are u using stock or synopsis kernel? I'm using this rom without Google stuff but am still experimenting with removing apps before flashing. I found that if u remove some google xml files or google gallery libs (or both), the rom won't boot up.