[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Caras69

Google messenger is on the play store (a new app for SMS). Is it possible to remove the stock app for SMS?

yes it is,try root browser from market,go to system/apps and remove it if you want to.you can remove any system app that way very easy

i dont know if im the only one experiencing this problem but, when i am updating my application on playstore, sometimes it says that insufficient storage but when i look , i have enough space to update the apps. what do you think could be the problem?

How much space do you actually have? Could it be that your cache partition is maxed out? You could boot to recovery and wipe just the cache partition.

If you haven't already then move some larger apps to USB storage too.

Google messenger is on the play store (a new app for SMS). Is it possible to remove the stock app for SMS?

It's crap. It's options are almost non-existent compared to what I supply and it's emoji are pixelated too. Yes the new app may look a little more modern, but I wouldn't sacrifice functionality over looks.

Guys, does someone haves high ram usage lately?

For me I have 20-30mb free, just with fb messenger running.

Did you enable high end gfx? If so disable it.

If you don't use a bluetooth headset then you could just install Synopsis and use 50MB of zRAM.

Edited by H3ROS

By simply installing Synopsis you won't have more free RAM. With it installed you can use zRAM, so you'll then have more free RAM.

If you don't use a stereo bluetooth headset for calls then it's probably worth installing Synopsis.

I have the y300-0100 with the latest update. No change in kernel.

When I use my car kit (Renault carminat) bluetooth, they can hear me a little and I hear nothing.

I have set the volume to the max car and phone.

I hear no difference when I make a call, or someone try to call me.

Do I something wrong?

Sent from my K00F using MoDaCo mobile app

It might a little, but I have no problems with the stock kernel.

@PeJeWe

It might be an Huawei bug. They actually blacklist some devices because there's known compatibility issues.

I'm not sure if maybe overriding the volume with ViPER4Android would help.

Edited by H3ROS

I did not have the problem with the original firmware (before custom ROM) b180 I think.

I use this ROM now for 8 months and I love it.

When it can't be fixed I think I will return to complete stock.

Sent from my K00F using MoDaCo mobile app

Edited by PeJeWe

Huawei probably screwed it up in an update. If you were to apply the official B209 release you'd likely have the same issue. It's unfortunately something that I can't fix.

Guest killadroid

With synopsit I got 1.30 hour screen on.

What are your settings?

lol that's really bad even with kk ROMs ur supposed to get 4hrs.I calibrated my battery with an app it improved it