[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest LotR656

The FM Radio gets killed in the background. When opening another app, it suddenly plays that annoying sound. Any solutions?

Did you updated to latest version? Heros fixed that.

Can u plz upload a mirror i cant dwnload it. Im on mobile only thnx

Press the options key and select to request the desktop site.

You should make sure that all other zRAM or swap scripts are disabled before installing it.

@kevinbartolome

I've got no idea then. I've already locked it in memory and that stopped it closing and causing any kind of noise. If you're really up to date then you shouldn't have that problem at all.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest matteussz_

Why can't I use hungarian trains' wifi service?

When connected, it supposed to open browser automatically with a login screen (or do this the first time I try to load a page), and after this I could use the wifi, but it doesn't work on this ROM. It works on 4.2, and it worked on my old 2.3 phone. What could be the problem?

H3ROS

I've got an issue due to spanish lenguage, when I try to see screen time on, text overlaps and I can't see anything. I put some screenshots

That would be due to the weird screen size of the Y300. Is there a shorter translation that you think would fit?

@matteussz_

Could you try a B20x stock ROM to see how that handles it?

I used an open WiFi service and all I had to do was open the browser and accept their terms.

H3ROS

I've got an issue due to spanish lenguage, when I try to see screen time on, text overlaps and I can't see anything. I put some screenshots

I ve got that issue myself for croatian language too.

Guest mark Toledano

Press the options key and select to request the desktop site.

You should make sure that all other zRAM or swap scripts are disabled before installing it.

@kevinbartolome

I've got no idea then. I've already locked it in memory and that stopped it closing and causing any kind of noise. If you're really up to date then you shouldn't have that problem at all.

I cant find the option key that u said. Im using stock browser and uc browser but i couldn't find the option key.

Im using synopsis kernel of modding33 what scrip or tweak should i remove.

Guest rgs_rgs

That would be due to the weird screen size of the Y300. Is there a shorter translation that you think would fit?

@matteussz_

Could you try a B20x stock ROM to see how that handles it?

I used an open WiFi service and all I had to do was open the browser and accept their terms.

I think the best for spanish is to display "Activo"

Thank you very much H3ROS

@SIMONPRO

I think it could be caused by your SD card. That or you've got some other app installed that's causing the weird behaviour.

The exchange service works for me and the messaging app has never had any kind of force close issues. I don't think anyone else has problems with either of these things either since nobody has reported the issues, yet a lot of people use this ROM and don't post here.

Guest juanpablocastillo

H3ROS

As a temporal workaround, you can set the font size to "Small".

Guest Picvajzmen

I still getting an error message contact app has stop working. It happen sometime when i get phone call

Im having the same problem lately, but its realy minor anoyance so i didnt report it..

Hi, sorry for my english.

I've installed this mod, and i have a big problem with the light sensor. In the dark in is not very bright. Furthermore, the brightness changes continuously.

Can i get back the light sensor values of the ROM stock?

But that's the way it should work, right? The darker the ambient light, the lesser the screen brightness.

Ok, but i have the low brightness also with medium light.

I did not have this problem with the rom stock.