[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest mark Toledano

Hi mate. I just want to ask if its ok to customize the systemui.apk. i want to change the status bar icons like battery, signal , etc i dont like using gravity box. .Does will the rom smoothness? Tnx

Guest xxirioxx

Why don't you want to use Gravity Box? It's a good tool and it doesn't affect the speed of your phone. You can change systemui.apk if you want but if our "great" H3ROS applies some changes, you'll have to change again the file by yourself.

@H3ROS whenever i copy a text from a website and paste it back in Text box (either Sms or Facebook chat) and try to edit there's a sort of overlaping of text and i can't read any of it...and after Sd card unmounts from PC the gallery seems not to load back my pictures saved in Sd...i dont know how to upload screenshots in comment box it would be easier to show u what i was talking about

Edited by Nomm

Hi mate. I just want to ask if its ok to customize the systemui.apk. i want to change the status bar icons like battery, signal , etc i dont like using gravity box. .Does will the rom smoothness? Tnx

You can, but keep in mind that if you apply any updates then it might revert your changes.

@Nomm

The gallery should close and say that no external storage is available. Once you remove the USB cable you may need to press the refresh button in the gallery and then wait a few seconds.

If you're trying to use the phone while also browsing it then you should use MTP rather than UMS.

As for the text overlapping, that's an issue that I don't have. I copied your text from the stock browser.

post-954400-0-66056400-1416500689_thumb.

Guest felipovicc

Lately when i receive an email on Gmail app the led blinks and all that but often i don't have the notification... i have to open the gmail and check it 

Its been happening to me for a while too.. didn't pay to much atention cause its not bothering me.

Lately when i receive an email on Gmail app the led blinks and all that but often i don't have the notification... i have to open the gmail and check it 

As has been said, that's a Gmail bug. You'll get notifications for some and some you don't. It seems to be to do with if you've got categories enabled or not from a PC.

Hi mate.. How to make other music player as system app? I was deleted shuttle

Have you been using the ROM before the last update? The last update allows you to easily uninstall Shuttle.

You can remove some system apps with Titanium Backup.

Edited by H3ROS

With the stock kernel it'll always be stable and everything will work. Synopsis might improve things a little more here and there but not by much, that is unless you plan on using zRAM.

Guest Takamoto

H3ROS..I put synopsis kernel,but 1 day,if I wanted to come back to the aosp stock kernel I must to reflash the rom or exist your flashable zip kernel stock aosp? Tnx..

Guest ascendtomy

Why I can't extract any .zip and any .rar file? I try with Root Browser (free on google play) and Root Explorer (by speed software) and always extract is failed. Can anyone help me?

(This was happend on 11.11 version, on old versions of ROM I never had this problem.)

Edited by ascendtomy

Guest Romagnolo1973

H3ROS..I put synopsis kernel,but 1 day,if I wanted to come back to the aosp stock kernel I must to reflash the rom or exist your flashable zip kernel stock aosp? Tnx..

Synopsis during installation made a backup of your old kernel, use your explorer manager and goes to TWRP pattern, inside you can see the backup you need. It made another backup called Synopsis with the same file in another part you your memory but I'm used to delete it so I don't remeber exactly where is it if on SD or itenrnal memory. Once finded simply goes in recovery mode and istall it as you made with a rom, at restar you has reverted back to original kernel

H3ROS made a flashable .zip of the stock kernel and the old modules, he will link you that .zip

Edited by fonz93

may i know what is your settings on Viper4androidFX? thanks in advance master H3ROS. :D

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372741-rom411b209-aosp-mod-11112014/page-3#entry2215143

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpRBylyuvsXNXNjYmlwcXU0NE0/

Why I can't extract any .zip and any .rar file? I try with Root Browser (free on google play) and Root Explorer (by speed software) and always extract is failed. Can anyone help me?

(This was happend on 11.11 version, on old versions of ROM I never had this problem.)

I'm not sure. I keep ES File Explorer installed and that's able to extract zip and rar files for me. I tested Root Browser just to be sure and that's also working for me.

@H3ROS

which kernel are you currently using? i am curious.

Since moddingg33k is resting, i am using the stable version of july.

Edited by fonz93

I'm using the Huawei stock kernel, just so that I can easily test anything and get accurate results.

I was just curious about Synopsis because a few people have posted in his thread and he's not been active here.

@H3ROS

Tell me, why do I have this high battery drain like on the end of the graph?

I mean I play Candy Crush and use Whatsapp much of the time, but sometimes battery drops by that much in a short time.

post-1040382-14168186938439_thumb.jpg