[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest xxirioxx

H3ROS One question: is it possible to add that status bar thing like in kitkat, You knw like when You re in fullscreen app and You get a notification so You just pull down to get status bar?

Is not possible, but I'm using a workaround.

In gravitybox I configured the long press menu to expand the notification bar.

It's not the same thing... but it works :D

Edited by xxirioxx

Guest AJM19

Is not possible, but I'm using a workaround.

In gravitybox I configured the long press menu to expand the notification bar.

It's not the same thing... but it works :D

Actually, it doesn't. Try it on diceplayer when watching something and You won't be able to do that.

Guest Flea997

I like to wake on the screen with pressing volume down or up. I know there is an option at android 4.4 or Xposed for KitKat, but i could find it at android 4.1 or Xposed for jellybean. is there a special Xposed module for that?

Xposed additions

Guest krux3r

is this rom better than fonz cm10.1?

This rom is just great, nothing more to tell you.

It is perfectly finished, everything works, it is fast enough, compatible with everything.

If you are not an really demanding user, it will work better than cm10.1.

Guest AJM19

Serious problem guys, I can't register an instagram account and when I sent them email to help me they said its the ROM problem. Please help me ASAP

Edited by AJM19

Guest felipovicc

Hey guys, my screen cracked and my capacitative keys are not working properly, i turned on nav bar on gravitybox. Is there any way to disable the hadrware keys? 

Guest krux3r

Every time I convert an app to system app the libs are deleted

With which app are you converting them?

I used Link2SD for that, maybe you should try it.

@krux3r Same problem with TB

For now I do it manually.

But for me it is a bug of the rom because whit cm 10.1 and slimkat I don't have this problem

Edited by Guest

Guest krux3r

@krux3r Same problem with TB

For now I do it manually.

But for me it is a bug of the rom because whit cm 10.1 and slimkat I don't have this problem

Try reflashing the rom maybe.

Guest MadHatterRyu

The rom is nice and smooth, the ONLY bug I've discovered is that USB Tethering doesn't work. (It's kind of important for me because otherwise my desktop has no internet)

Guest killadroid

The rom is nice and smooth, the ONLYY bug I've discovered is that USB Tethering doesn't work. (It's kind of important for me because otherwise my desktop has no internet)

Use pdanet it's the best

Guest Domino2115

Hi, when I want to record video camera sometimes stop working and phone reboot, I've also tried another camera apps but still same problem.

Guest AJM19

Go to build.prop and check this lines

ro.config.switchPrimaryVolume=true and persist.sys.main_storage= external_sd

This won't help, same time thing happened to me, H3ROS make that storage setting same as in stock rom please

Guest farfix

This won't help, same time thing happened to me, H3ROS make that storage setting same as in stock rom please

Just reflash without wipes... that should solve the problem...

Guest reedo_17

How do I swap internal and external storage so that my sd card is primary? Or how do i get more internal storage? as i cannot install anymore apps even when some are moved to sd

Edited by reedo_17

Guest farfix

How do I swap internal and external storage so that my sd card is primary? Or how do i get more internal storage? as i cannot install anymore apps even when some are moved to sd

By default, sdcard is the "internal storage"... but if you remove your sdcard, or if you boot your phone without a sdcard then the phone memory will be the primary...