[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Ola,

@ H3ROS,

I really like this rom, but when i using CM11, the phone gives a bether cellband reception.

With this rom i can't cal from inside mine house, but with CM 11 i can?

how is this possible??

also a bug/error? the last day's mine exchange (work) agenda apointment wont show up. mail works and also contacts

gmail apointment i can see in mine widget 

(Sorry for my bad english)

Edited by wator

With this rom i can't cal from inside mine house, but with CM 11 i can?

also a bug/error? the last day's mine exchange (work) agenda apointment wont show up.

1. Are they using the same network modes? CM11 might default to 2G and this ROM might default to 3G.

2. Was the appointment was made via the calendar app or was it something to do with exchange email? I know that exchange email works, but I've never tested events with it.

@ matteussz_

4.4 doesn't have an emoji font which is why I used 4.3. In Android 4.4 they use full colour emoji and you'll notice that the font file is smaller.

@ porozex

I can't remember all of the changes that I've made to it. You're welcome to try, but you should create a backup.

Guest fonz93

h3ros can i use the services.jar of your rom in the b209 cleaned by fonz?

in my B209 the SystemUI.apk and Phone.apk are already locked in memory by a string in hw_defaults.xml, you shouldn't need to use the services.jar of this ROM, but if you use Viper4Android, it could be useful.

Edited by fonz93

Guest porozex

in my B209 the SystemUI.apk and Phone.apk are already locked in memory by a string in hw_defaults.xml, you shouldn't need to use the services.jar of this ROM, but if you use Viper4Android, it could be useful.

yeah viper4android thats why i want to use it ;). i will try it

1. Are they using the same network modes? CM11 might default to 2G and this ROM might default to 3G.

2. Was the appointment was made via the calendar app or was it something to do with exchange email? I know that exchange email works, but I've never tested events with it.

i think they use the same, but i am not sure.

for exchange. i make appointments on mine phone  and in outlook. it work fine til a few day's ago!?

i think they use the same, but i am not sure.

for exchange. i make appointments on mine phone  and in outlook. it work fine til a few day's ago!?

Pull the notification menu down and then scroll to the right a little. Where it has 2G/3G and 3G+2G cycle through them, first trying 3G and then 2G.

I'll try to test exchange, but it's not easy to do as I need to setup an exchange server of my own.

@ porozex

It might be the last for this ROM since all issues will be fixed. I might then start working on an Android L theme, but I do plan on getting a new phone soon.

Guest darktall

@H3ROS   I have an issue with 3g network though i am able to connect to 3g network but unfortunately i am not able to receive 3g packets but 2g is working fine. but in stock rom i can able to surf 3g too.

Uing your rom with moddingg33k stock kernel. now i am testing slim rom and will check whether 3g is working fine or not i will let you know soon. 

The only difference in that area with my ROM could be the APN info. That can effect data and MMS.

Who is your network provider?

@ xSergioHp.

Soon. The update isn't a drastic change and I've been busy around the home lately.

Guest Tommy21

Why xposed installer gets filled up with more than 500mb of data?

I need to clear xposed data every 2-3 days before it eats up my whole internal memory.