[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Thanks,i've tried it !

It's better and less noisy :)

But i still prefer Open Camera because the quality is great !

But to you all to know the best photos taken in Y300 by me is on CM10 ! (I believe it is AOSP 4.1 CAM ;),best colour production,but i don't find it as an app )

Personally I dont like the ui of the OpenCamera. The stock aosp camera look is best for me.

Yes adf.ly is blovked by the host file

@HEROS In the next updated can you remove adf.ly and similar from host file ??

I dont like this, I hope H3ROS will remove that.

Can it be removed from hosts maybe?

Edited by krux3r

Guest matteussz_

Install AdAway, open it, grant root permissions, then menu -> your lists -> whitelist, add "adf.ly" then update the hosts file, and when you're prompted to reboot, accept it.

Edited by matteussz_

Would people prefer a mini patch rather than a larger one? I mean something that doesn't include all of the previous updates. It would be faster to download and I think everyone should be up to date already at this point.

I wasn't going to supply a patch at all for this next update since everyone who uses CyanogenMod is normally happy to start fresh every day, week or month anyway. Of course for my ROM it's kind of become something that people expect though, even though the updates aren't easy to maintain.

I might start releasing updated versions of the whole ROM every now and then that include the latest Play Store updates. There won't be any announcements or any other changes though. It just means that people who are new to the ROM won't be installing apk's that are months out of date.

Edited by H3ROS

I wasn't going to supply a patch at all for this next update since everyone who uses CyanogenMod is normally happy to start fresh every day, week or month anyway. Of course for my ROM it's kind of become something that people expect though, even though the updates aren't easy to maintain.

I might start releasing updated versions of the whole ROM every now and then that include the latest Play Store updates. There won't be any announcements or any other changes though. It just means that people who are new to the ROM won't be installing apk's that are months out of date.

Sure, do what ever you think its best :)

Guys, is anyone experincing significant lag when app is installed? It happens to me for a few days now, app installs and phone lags for like 30 seconds. Anyone knows whats the problem?

I got same problem. I didn't succed to solve it.... This rom has never been fast fro me :(

For me, it is far faster than stock, but this lag when app is installed, this freaks me out.

New(er) != BEST tongue.png

Of course with testing done first, but in most cases newer versions do fix issues and bring improvements.

@ krux3r

Which app? Have you checked things like the CPU usage in dev settings or how much memory you've got free? I guess it can also depend on what apps that you've installed are running services on your phone.

Of course with testing done first, but in most cases newer versions do fix issues and bring improvements.

@ krux3r

Which app? Have you checked things like the CPU usage in dev settings or how much memory you've got free? I guess it can also depend on what apps that you've installed are running services on your phone.

It happens when every app is installed, I got over 100mb free overall. Edited by krux3r

@ H3ROS

i forgot to report that long time ago sorry, i found some minutes ago the screen on my PC and i did a new, when in offline mode my carrier name is shown with the no network message

this with last version available (22/07), of course it's only a minor bug

xm8y75.png

Edited by fonz93

@ krux3r

It might depend on what apps you've actually got installed then. Could you list a few?

@ fonz93

Weird. The notification area displays it correctly and the lockscreen doesn't. I'll try to get it sorted, but it will of course delay the update a little.

Weird. The notification area displays it correctly and the lockscreen doesn't. I'll try to get it sorted, but it will of course delay the update a little.

No problem, what i want to know is if you can reproduce the issue or is a problem that happens sometimes or due to my/some providers

Edited by fonz93