[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

With regards to AnTuTu

Antutu changed some things a little while back and now newer versions of Android get a score boost where as previously this ROM scored better than anything. So what did they change? I'm not sure.

I disabled an SD card tweak for class 10 cards a little while back so that the ROM would perform better for people without a class 10 card. The kernel of course can have an impact too, so I'd look at what IO scheduler CM10.1 uses.

moddingg33k is working on a kernel that's supposed to boost performance a little. I've not tested it in a benchmark yet though and he's still busy getting things just right.

Don't let the score discourage you by the way. Under actual usage it's not noticeable and games and codecs still perform best on stock.

In other words the test does something extra on newer versions of Android that it doesn't do the same on 4.1.x. This ROM is still very good and probably the best for gaming and media though.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest luca020400

We know antutu is useless ;)

Only for funny we use it

This ROM is and still the best for everything

Edited by luca020400

Yes....download it from Aptoide ;)

I tried to install Huawei backup app from aptoide but it can't be installed on this rom, doesn't it?

Anyway this is a great rom, thanks @H3ROS!!

I little doubt.... If I enable this

How can I optimize my minfree values?

I don't know how to do that...

To optimize minfree values you need an app like PerformanceControl or TricksterMod, and they have presets for those values, like high medium low etc. Try one of those apps and play with options. Choose what suits you best.

To optimize minfree values you need an app like PerformanceControl or TricksterMod, and they have presets for those values, like high medium low etc. Try one of those apps and play with options. Choose what suits you best.

With Trickster Mod I see the values, but I don't understand what to touch :(

With Trickster Mod I see the values, but I don't understand what to touch :(

Read this: www.androidcentral.com/fine-tuning-minfree-settings-improving-androids-multi-tasking

and you will understand.

Guest ascendtomy

Im back to the AOSP MOD and i love my phone again.

Thanks H3ROS!

I have one question, is there any way to hide this search button from the lockscreen unlock ring?

post-1012596-1413834945002_thumb.png

Thanks H3ROS!

I have one question, is there any way to hide this search button from the lockscreen unlock ring?

Wanted to ask the same question :D

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Thanks H3ROS!

Do you have Greenify and Google Search installed? Swipe to the search button on the lockscreen once and select google as default and you will see the google logo again i guess.

Do you have Greenify and Google Search installed? Swipe to the search button on the lockscreen once and select google as default and you will see the google logo again i guess.

Wow, thanks bro, this is what I was looking for :D

The transparent status bar, u did something to have it or it comes with the rom? i have latest update installed and i dont have it, probably it needs a fresh install?

The transparent status bar, u did something to have it or it comes with the rom? i have latest update installed and i dont have it, probably it needs a fresh install?

It is an option in the Gravity Box, look for this screen: post-1040382-14138395516214_thumb.jpg

Guest ascendtomy

Anybody know?

Thanks H3ROS!

It's possible to use internal sd as primary?? I change the line persyst.sys.main_storage from external sd to internal sd, but don't work. Now the phone don't see the internal sd, but only ext sd and internal memory.

Now the phone don't see the internal sd, but only ext sd and internal memory.

It's a common Huawei bug when you change the memory path without a wipe /data, to fix this you have to set "ro.config.hw_sd_swith=" to false, reboot, and then again to true and reboot, this should fix the problem

using transparency will affect performance? also i'm interested on the answer about the search icon on lock screen, i don't use/need it would be nice to remove it 

It's a common Huawei bug when you change the memory path without a wipe /data, to fix this you have to set "ro.config.hw_sd_swith=" to false, reboot, and then again to true and reboot, this should fix the problem

Thanks Fonz, now the phone see again the memory, but always the external sd like primary...

Yes I left persyst.sys_main storage to internal sd

Mmm, wait for H3ROS, he should know something more than me, unfortunately i don't know how to help you in this case