[ROM] [ALL] [4.2.2] CarbonRom [05/10/14]

Guest luca020400

Thanks a problem with the storage does not recognize sd card as internal memory but already solved vold.vsftab modify the file and skype works for me is the best rom and tested

Guest luca020400

Yes the sd switch is solved

Can you rewrite the message ?? Thanks

Edit in latest version SD switch isn't working ( sometimes the build don't apply patch :( )

I will upload a new version with the r5 changes of cm by fonz

Edited by luca020400

you can put it to download it 
or to write what I have to change

OK sorry
Next build should work correctly ;)

dev_mount emmc /storage/sdcard0 19 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc0

dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

or

#dev_mount emmc /storage/sdcard0 19 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc0

#dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1 19 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc0

dev_mount emmc    /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

Edited by blagoie

Guest luca020400

Can i flash kernel sypnosis? Not have problem whit the rom? because my RAM is too low what do you think?

You need a particular repack or you will broke ril

If you install the synopsis kernel the ram is the same

No the 2g/3g problem still here

Guest Michael Roscowe

Hi Luca, bought me and my partner this huawei y300 when it first came out earlier in the year and the the stock ROM was garbage. CM11 came out shortly after and I had been running KK ROMs ever since (omnirom was my favourite due to omniswitch being default app switcher) after constant signal loss I decided to go back to stock using AOSP by H3R0S and that worked perfect for a while until I just kept getting serious lag problems and chrome was just unusable to me.

Flashed your latest 2 days ago with your minimal gapps.couldn't find hangouts on play store (strange?) But managed to find apk on xda and finally got it to work properly last night. I have to say you have done a fine job indeed! Everything's so fast and smooth! Not one FC or lag freezing, think I had a few browser issues but that might because of heavy websites and RAM issues with the phone. Would be nice if u could add exposed installer and hangouts/play store as default ;) but overall I'm very happy with the customization and smoothness. Few signal problems yesterday but seems all OK today. Keep up the good work!

Guest Michael Roscowe

I can install hangouts O_o

Ril is sim ;)

Hmm maybe I didn't let the ROM settle long enough before configuring? If u can install OK then deffinately a problem my end lol I'll reflash next update and try again then :)

I'm guessing RIL for our phone has been a problem for a while?

Probably not the place for it but how do I convert an app to system app? And is there any way to have status bar pulldown in full screen apps like clash of clans?

And is there any way to have status bar pulldown in full screen apps like clash of clans?

That's a feature that i would like to port from Jelly Beer 4.2.2, unfortunately there is no source code anymore..