[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Guys with y300 can you pair bluetooth with another phone or its just mine not working ? I just found that phone is cant send files and when searched by another phone its not even find my y300 .... All bluetooth setings are right show time is set to never expired ... Idk what is the problem ...

Guest Flea997

Guys with y300 can you pair bluetooth with another phone or its just mine not working ? I just found that phone is cant send files and when searched by another phone its not even find my y300 .... All bluetooth setings are right show time is set to never expired ... Idk what is the problem ...

My dad sent me an mp3 via bluetooth, and i have this ROM

Guest mark Toledano

By the way i install ur rom as clean install. Install rom , gapps and tweaks and then reboot. No wipe after flashing. Does it right fonz?

Guest killadroid

@fonz the links for high audio & button backlight are interchanged.when u click link for high audio it opens link for backlight & vice versa

Guest fonz93

And also this. I call two person and save the changelog.. Evrycall i made is not lesser than 1min.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BytcI66SBCZAbDhWZkx3cnJFMDQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

Yes, it's probably due to the dual mic, i'll see what i can do, thanks

As last try, if you have huawei headphones, can you try a call with them? i need a logcat for it too, thanks

By the way i install ur rom as clean install. Install rom , gapps and tweaks and then reboot. No wipe after flashing. Does it right fonz?

Yes, it's ok

@fonz the links for high audio & button backlight are interchanged.when u click link for high audio it opens link for backlight & vice versa

Thanks, fixed.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I think the first catlog that i send to you is also im using headset that time. Not pretty sure..

No, this is the first log you send with headset.

With headset mic is still muted?

Guest mark Toledano

No, this is the first log you send with headset.

With headset mic is still muted?

Yes fonz it still muted. The last catlog i send is surely headset plug.

Guest Flea997

Are the gapps included normal or minimal? Im looking for a minimal gapps with just the playstore and the necessary stuff.

Gapps are not included, they are a different zip

Are the gapps included normal or minimal? Im looking for a minimal gapps with just the playstore and the necessary stuff.

The Gapps in the first post include only Google Play Services and Google Play Store

Guest ferotakis

Guys can you test for me this ? : Try to play mkv with MX player and tell me do your gallery hangs and cant open videos till you restart you phone ?

And can you try to play online video from m.vbox7.com for me and type there results ?

I thing something in video decoding is messed up and when certain format is tryed to open the whole media hangs  , cant open any videos not music in ringing and sms till i restart my phone and thats is some major issue i guess and need to be fixed. In other ways this ROM is perfect ! 

PS : y300-100