[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

I think you are underestimating you fonz. You was able to track and fix random reboots on 4.3+, for example.

It's not that the problem, i am a beginner and i know it, the problem is that they think we are magicians, that we can fix things easily, but it isn't.

Anyway: just searched for "fail army" page and i could reproduce any video present there, no freeze or nothing of what you said, all from latest FB official app.

i made some screenshoots:

2e2jeco.png

1z5n42w.png

Edited by fonz93

Guest ferotakis

That video on fail army work on me too its not on all videos only in speciffic ones . And i clearly remember coz im streamer on twitch too that when i was on stock no unlock nothing just clear stock that Twitch app work on Source and High too :) and now even i just tested it on Samsung S2 and guess what its work . Anyway i dont wanna argue i just tell you what i thing on that issue . If you better know what is wrong then why cant you fix it ? Trust me there is no change in my life to know what is wrong and i cant fix it . Anyway i just revert back to AOSP now coz there core features work like it must be . Idk may be this guy Heros dont mess with thing that he dont understand . And if you know that thing people say : If its work dont touch it and dont broke it ...In the end this is just Low end divace and can be used just to shoot pics watch vids and thats all . And may be if you come to XDA and talk little with the NAa dev you may learn what the backport mean . Wish you luck my frend ;)

Guest fonz93

That video on fail army work on me too its not on all videos only in speciffic ones . And i clearly remember coz im streamer on twitch too that when i was on stock no unlock nothing just clear stock that Twitch app work on Source and High too :) and now even i just tested it on Samsung S2 and guess what its work . Anyway i dont wanna argue i just tell you what i thing on that issue . If you better know what is wrong then why cant you fix it ? Trust me there is no change in my life to know what is wrong and i cant fix it . Anyway i just revert back to AOSP now coz there core features work like it must be . Idk may be this guy Heros dont mess with thing that he dont understand . And if you know that thing people say : If its work dont touch it and dont broke it ...In the end this is just Low end divace and can be used just to shoot pics watch vids and thats all . And may be if you come to XDA and talk little with the NAa dev you may learn what the backport mean . Wish you luck my frend ;)

And then link me the video that is not working...

Again,Twitch app won't reproduce videos on "source" and "high" quality, now that you are on AOSP try it, i am 100% sure that they won't work, or you'll get only audio working and a very laggy video.

i don't know what's wrong because you DIDN'T give me a logcat and i CAN'T reproduce the issue myself, so how can i try to fix it?

And may be if you come to XDA and talk little with the NAa dev you may learn what the backport mean.

Backport? for what? and from where? and why? you're totally wrong man, you probably don't know how android works.

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

You are getting a little annoying. Fonz only published 2 ROMs for this device. He is doing a good job here. I have issues on stock-based ROMs too, but are less than on EMUI. I have issues with OMX stuff on stock EMUI, for example. That was the principal reason of why I rooted this device. This phone is "working" for some magic, if we can say it on that way, that is what the devs say to us. There isn't much to do with this device. I will flash the ROM tomorrow and confirm or deny the issues than you are telling.

Guest juanpablocastillo

[...]And may be if you come to XDA and talk little with the NAa dev you may learn what the backport mean . Wish you luck my frend ;)

You at least know what "backport" means?

Guest Flea997

Calm down everyone,

Twitch app can't play streams that doesn't have options to see on medium quality (ask the streamer to add it).

Always do a logcat or it's impossibile for him to understand the problem.

Don't rage.

Peace :)

Guest juanpablocastillo

Calm down everyone,

Twitch app can't play streams that doesn't have options to see on medium quality (ask the streamer to add it).

Always do a logcat or it's impossibile for him to understand the problem.

Don't rage.

Peace :)

Ok Gandhi. :P Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest fonz93

We are all able to do screenshots... anyway i don't even care about this, you can stay with AOSP MOD as it is a good ROM too. But people like you, can forget my help, if this is a real bug, you didn't even try to help us into fixing it (i repeat, no logcat, only stupid answers), i won't answer again to you, and i repeat, if it works or not, i don't care, as is not my fault if it is not working on CM10.1, thanks god that you can say to have one anyway, If wasn't for Kra1o5 or Dazzozo, none of you could try android 4.1+.

Guest ferotakis

I send you Twitch screenshot to show you that you wrong coz you say that even on Heros ROM wich is stock that twitch app not work on High and source too thats why i put screenshots there (DO YOU NOW GET IT? ! ) I point you the link on gplay with vbox7 app( wich is video sharing app who dont work on your rom due the video bug you have) wich will crash on you and you will got that log if you install it that you soo much disare by yourself  RIGHT?! I told you 3 times already i dont put log there again coz its nothing in log( YES I CAN READ LOGS TOO ITS NOT MAGIC) (if you scrool back few pages you will read that when i mentionet for first time that video playback bug i put log with it too and you say there is nothing in it ) What else you want me to do ? Come there and do your homeworks too ? But aynway its normal for you to be rude you are 22 y.o. im 30 dont worry i will not post nothing there anymore . Blame CM blame Huawei Blame me Blame whole the World its much easyer dont it ? Godbye

Guest Flea997

I send you Twitch screenshot to show you that you wrong coz you say that even on Heros ROM wich is stock that twitch app not work on High and source too thats why i put screenshots there (DO YOU NOW GET IT? ! ) I point you the link on gplay with vbox7 app( wich is video sharing app who dont work on your rom due the video bug you have) wich will crash on you and you will got that log if you install it that you soo much disare by yourself RIGHT?! I told you 3 times already i dont put log there again coz its nothing in log( YES I CAN READ LOGS TOO ITS NOT MAGIC) (if you scrool back few pages you will read that when i mentionet for first time that video playback bug i put log with it too and you say there is nothing in it ) What else you want me to do ? Come there and do your homeworks too ? But aynway its normal for you to be rude you are 22 y.o. im 30 dont worry i will not post nothing there anymore . Blame CM blame Huawei Blame me Blame whole the World its much easyer dont it ? Godbye

You are 30 but you are more impolite than me, and I'm 17...

Guest fonz93

I send you Twitch screenshot to show you that you wrong coz you say that even on Heros ROM wich is stock that twitch app not work on High and source too thats why i put screenshots there (DO YOU NOW GET IT? ! ) I point you the link on gplay with vbox7 app( wich is video sharing app who dont work on your rom due the video bug you have) wich will crash on you and you will got that log if you install it that you soo much disare by yourself  RIGHT?! I told you 3 times already i dont put log there again coz its nothing in log( YES I CAN READ LOGS TOO ITS NOT MAGIC) (if you scrool back few pages you will read that when i mentionet for first time that video playback bug i put log with it too and you say there is nothing in it ) What else you want me to do ? Come there and do your homeworks too ? But aynway its normal for you to be rude you are 22 y.o. im 30 dont worry i will not post nothing there anymore . Blame CM blame Huawei Blame me Blame whole the World its much easyer dont it ? Godbye

If there wasn't something useful in the log it's probably because you are not able to make a clean logcat, i am rude because you think WE ARE MAGICIANS that can fix all, i don't blame cm, neither Huawei, i blame myself to have done this ROM, because if i knew that people like you would blame me for non-working things, i wouldn't have even post this ROM, i won't post publicly any new version, thanks to this 30 years old, i'll send privately new builds only to trusted people.

Anyway, peoples like you that still think that bravia engine 2 works on this device using a stupid flashable .zip from xda, doesn't even deserve my answer, you only think to be smart, but you aren't.

This is the logcat you sent me anyway: http://pastebin.com/kFpJ7w2r

nothing useful from it, only a fatal signal from libc (unknown cause), nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by fonz93

Guest clickmeplz

@fonz, Perhaps he does not know, how to use logcat or when to turn on it for grabbing useful logs for twitch.

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest fonz93

A new build is coming in some days, with some BACKPORTS (yes, BACKPORTS) from CM11, who is really interested please PM me

@ferotakis

VBOX7 crashes on you because YOU (yes, it's your fault) use an adblocker (adaway et similar), i did few tests and just in 1 minute i solved the crash (disabled adaway) and i could reproduce a video from that app, this is the demonstration that you don't know how android WORKS as you blame codecs and video problems and it was an adblocker to make your app crashing.

2d9vazs.png

Edited by fonz93

Guest clickmeplz

A new build is coming in some days, with some BACKPORTS (yes, BACKPORTS) from CM11, who is really interested please PM me

I am interested please :P . But really, i prefer a global fonz rather than a private fonz

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest juanpablocastillo

I'm interested too. fonz93: Now you feels more or less the same than Daz felt when 4.3+ arrived and the half of the posts were related to HWA? :P. I prefer a public fonz too.

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest juanpablocastillo

Here we go :) Twitch prove (sorry only screenshots cant cast video there. And here is the vbox7 app wich work ok on Heros but dont on CM https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vbox7 If you can't dnl it from Gplay i can send the apk by email or skype or what ever

I tried to reproduce a video on Source quality on AOSP MOD. You want to know what happened? The app freezed, moreover, the touch sounds stopped working until I rebooted. This phone can't manage High and Source quality fine, ask to H3ROS: He said than High quality works, but sometimes the app or the phone freezes without any reasons.

Guest farfix

DELL ! No adfree releated sorry ! :(

Install Catlog, run the app (press the "record button", then run the video app and then, if the app crashes, go back to catlog, press "stop" and save the logcat.... fonz can't solve problems if you don't send him details of your errors ;)

He isn't a magician :P