[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Will put your new build in time when you release it. I hope you see now im not the only one with video issue too. Im now on Heros 4.1.1 and the video issue happen there too. I start thinking its HTML5 releated or may be the vod buffer size transmittet is bigger for better Q in server side.... In the end there bunch of new HQ phones , Android 5's and etc and may be the devs while trying to boost that new divaces in same time cut ours.

Guest juanpablocastillo

I'll flash tomorrow :O

Ty man

If i could i would donate

Me too, but I don't have money.

I will flash it tomorrow when I get some time.

Guest fonz93

There will be conflicts with the buttonblacklight zip that i flashed?

Yes, you have to do a format /system before flashing the ROM or a manual delete of the script files

Guest fonz93

Can I flash the updated ROM over the previous one, or you recommend a clean install?

You can, just follow the suggestion in the first post if you have intalled the button backlight addon

Guest fonz93

fonz, can you re-add FRandom to the kernel on your next build?

I'll try to

Please release a G330 compatible version too :)

I updated the repo, i only need to build and upload, i'll do it this afternoon

Guest fonz93

lillipop resent app for cm10.1 (card stack)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/how-to-make-recent-apps-stack-card-t3048424

can you add in your next build???

The result can be different depending on the framework, as you can see users got different results in that thread, i'll make a try and see which result will give us on CM10.1

Edited by fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Yea Wat :D How many Wats ? now for me im on Fonz ROM and my moms Y300 is on Heros ROM :) She is not into CM thigs . Fb messenger calls work she call me and I call her to test - all ok. Videos send from watsapp is playeable in boot Y300's . Skype video audio work ok. Viber - ok. Happy now . Fonz and Heros presidents  :P 

Guest fonz93

G330 BUILD IS UP. (for you FRANDOM is already implemented because i did your build after FRANDOM updates, read FAQ to see how to enable it.)

@juanpablocastillo, i implemented FRANDOM, next build for Y300/G510 will have it.

Edited by fonz93

Guest ferotakis

I enable frandom like you say in first post :)
IDK what is frandom and what is do but i enable it read some wiki about it and dont get much ... something that generate random numbers i guess :P

Guest fonz93

I enable frandom like you say in first post :)

IDK what is frandom and what is do but i enable it read some wiki about it and dont get much ... something that generate random numbers i guess :P

Latest version for Y300/G510 haven't FRANDOM, G330 users got it because i did their build after FRANDOM implementation in my sources.

Edited by fonz93