[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest ferotakis

Latest version for Y300/G510 haven't FRANDOM, G330 users got it because i did their build after FRANDOM implementation in my sources.

oh i see :( do i need delete that file then or is there FRANDOM files wich can be put somewhere in divace to enable it :)

Guest fonz93

oh i see :( do i need delete that file then or is there FRANDOM files wich can be put somewhere in divace to enable it :)

FRANDOM is implemented in the kernel, can't be moved

Guest ferotakis

FRANDOM is implemented in the kernel, can't be moved

I see now . Thk you and will wait the version with that FRANDOM thing on it (no mather idk what is it but i like it coz its start with my name letter F :P ) . I hope it will be soon ;)

PS: This is not ETA :)

Guest juanpablocastillo

G330 BUILD IS UP. (for you FRANDOM is already implemented because i did your build after FRANDOM updates, read FAQ to see how to enable it.)

@juanpablocastillo, i implemented FRANDOM, next build for Y300/G510 will have it.

Thanks fonz.

Guest bubux62

Sorry but I am a beginner ! :(

So the frandom function will implemented in a later version ?

With this new mod version you need to keep Performace Control app ?

I personally am comfortable with Notification Toggle because gives you the possibility to create

also a shutdown menu tile. Is possible in the future to create something like this?

Thanks...You are the best !!! :) :) :)

Guest fonz93

Sorry but I am a beginner ! :(

So the frandom function will implemented in a later version ?

With this new mod version you need to keep Performace Control app ?

I personally am comfortable with Notification Toggle because gives you the possibility to create

also a shutdown menu tile. Is possible in the future to create something like this?

Thanks...You are the best !!! :) :) :)

Yes, FRANDOM will be implemented in next build.

For the shutdown menu, it's not something i am able to do, sorry.

About Performance Control, i don't know for what you use it, but there are no changes in the CyanogenMod's peformance tab

Is there a way to increase The fm volume?

No

Edited by fonz93

Guest shayan4shayan

The result can be different depending on the framework, as you can see users got different results in that thread, i'll make a try and see which result will give us on CM10.1

here is a port of card stack that worked in xperia z1!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z1/themes-apps/card-stack-recent-apps-t3049928/post59316157#post59316157

Guest killadroid

double tap on status works well but double tapping on lockscreen ring also turns screen off,is this a bug or it's supposed to do that? anyway awesome build so far :)

Guest fonz93

double tap on status works well but double tapping on lockscreen ring also turns screen off,is this a bug or it's supposed to do that? anyway awesome build so far :)

O_O, didn't notice that, i'll look into the code

Guest fonz93

Due to new fonts, there are issues with some emoticons in the notifications (not a big deal), i'll restore old fonts in next build to avoid this issue, for now you can use this flashable .zip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2N3QyYkJpMlNWRms/view?usp=sharing

Thanks Flea997 that discovered the bug

Edited by fonz93

Guest Cygnet's

It's supposed to do that.

Guest fonz93

No se porque no tengo esa funcionalidad desbloqueada, pero en mi Y300 facebook messenger y viber funcionan, si tienes el g510 facebook messenger no funciona debido al dual mic y no se como fixarlo

Guest edmarcano09

No se porque no tengo esa funcionalidad desbloqueada, pero en mi Y300 facebook messenger y viber funcionan, si tienes el g510 facebook messenger no funciona debido al dual mic y no se como fixarlo

Bueno amigo igual gracias de todas maneras ya estoy descargando tu ROM si me funcionan te avisare