[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Mahdi Rom 2.9 Final

Guest luca020400

Guest Farrukhmehboob

Thanks mate i must donate you this rom is best ever more ram is free and so stable, good battery,and features as well but is there any kernel to lower clock the cpu ???frequency???? 

Guest Micky007

Hey guys,I think this rom is the best for battery,smoothness, and feature but there isn't HOVER,could you add it,or can you create a flashable zip,I only think,but don't know how, it won't be too difficult to add hover, because if Mahdi is based on LiquidSmooth(where there's HOVER) you could port that badword feature, please this rom won't be perfect for me.

Hey ragazzi,penso che questa rom è la migliore per la batteria,fluidità e funzionalita ma non c'è HOVER,potresti aggiungerlo,o potresti creare uno zip flashabile,penso solamente,ma non so come che non sarà troppo difficile aggiungere hover,perchè se la Mahdi è basata sulla LiquidSmooth(dove c'è HOVER),tu potresti portare quella maledetta funzione,ti prego questa rom non potrà essere perfetta per me senza HOVER. 

Guest webmariner87

I've got a lot of bugs with the clock app. When i try to set an alarm it crashes, or starts to switch on/off the alarm until i reboot the phone. 
What can i do? Have i to reflash all?

Guest webmariner87

I solved the bug with changing deskclock.apk with another one from aospa beta 6 (20141111). Now it works. It doesn't work with cm11 and slimkat clock. 

Luca, maybe u can update the rom.

Edited by webmariner87