[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Mahdi Rom 2.9 Final

Guest luca020400

Guest webmariner87

So, in addition to the fix of the clock bug, there are some news? But it had to be the final or not?

Quindi oltre al fix del bug del deskclock ci sono anche novità? Non avevano interrotto gli aggiornamenti? 

Guest luca020400

Yep but mahdi still working for it opo and I used this sources

I don't know if the clock is fixed  Ok clock is fixed ;)

They added dsb and other usefull things

Edited by luca020400

Guest webmariner87

Grazie mille Luca. Ma la penultima versione da te caricata segnava come data 24 ottobre, e su github mi sembra di vedere che l'ultimo loro lavoro risale al 24. Sei sicuro che abbiano aggiunto nuove features? O magari ho capito male io.

Guest Carontes

Hello, is it possible to have an updater-script like this

set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/system");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0755, "/system/addon.d");
set_perm_recursive(0, 2000, 0755, 0755, "/system/bin");
set_perm(0, 3003, 02750, "/system/bin/netcfg");
set_perm(0, 3004, 02755, "/system/bin/ping");
set_perm(0, 2000, 06750, "/system/bin/run-as");
set_perm(0, 2000, 0755, "/system/bin/sysinit");
set_perm(1002, 1002, 0440, "/system/etc/dbus.conf");

and not like the one in the rom? I say it because I want to modify it but as it's now I don't understand what I have to write.

Guest Carontes

What I wanted to say is to pass from this

set_metadata_recursive("/system", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0644, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/addon.d", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");
set_metadata_recursive("/system/bin", "uid", 0, "gid", 2000, "dmode", 0755, "fmode", 0755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0");

to this

set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/system");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0755, "/system/addon.d");
set_perm_recursive(0, 2000, 0755, 0755, "/system/bin");

As you can see they do the same thing but the second is more simple to modify or if I want to add a line in the first updater-script I don't know what to write.

Guest micausa123

Lucas Hello, sorry for my bad English, I speak Spanish. I have a question. I loved your rom and especially because it is very fluid even for games, but I have a little problem.

What happens is that when I play a song, and lock the phone, I got the surprise that the cover art of the song I'm listening does not appear, the screen I get black.

Not if your ROM does not bring that function yet or have to activate it. I hope to help me and thanks in advance. Greetings from El Salvador!