New Phone ??

Guest luca020400

Guest kekkox88

I will buy Redmi 1S

I see it, it seems the rival of Moto G, but it's cheaper and have a better camera and display (it is my first choice too after Y300). About the update to KK and L?

The CEO said yes ;)

And kra1o5 is working on it :D

https://github.com/armani-dev

We now use prebuilt kernel for CM11 on Redmi 1S

First of all CM11 is way better in terms of battery life than MiUi (but of course it look stunning)

The kernel source would be released and as far as i know Xiaomi do very little change to kernel sources that Huawei (Butchery of kernels) and after kernel source is released we will have (Hope to have :P ) a nice kernel from a good dev (like moddingg33k)

Until that the beast in locked up in the cage (Stock Kernel)

Man...i thought the DoUbLe PoSt Bug has been fixed :wacko:

Anyway...@Luca i saw you ask Kra in Github :)

it's good to have you there too...Someone i know

Btw i have different name on XDA (a mistake :huh: )

Shahi00 - IDK how to change it :(

Edited by SH3H1

Guest luca020400

I already found you on XDA ;)

Stalking :D

Yes , I aksed personally to Kra1o5 how is going the develpment 

And of course I will create roms for it :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5778309

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahi00 

Wow... @Kra1o5 you're the man...

Loved your work on Y300 and now Rocks on Armani
Good Luck

Edited by luca020400

Guest ZolaIII

Jiayu is coming back with some interesting new model's... Huawei is also turning page to fight Meizu & Xiaomi but they are sticking to Qualcomm's S410 for now so I will pass them for now as A306 is really bad GPU. The Honor X4 is decent expect S410 SoC. I believe they will do & MTK variant soon. Guys don't bay anything that you cannot bay in jour own country with regular warranty!

Guest luca020400

I prodotti in catalogo sono coperti da garanzia?

Si, tutti i prodotti in catalogo su Xiaomishop.it sono coperti da garanzia di 24 mesi.

The products in the catalog are covered by warranty? 
Yes, all products in our catalog on Xiaomishop.it are covered by warranty for 24 months.

Guest ZolaIII

I prodotti in catalogo sono coperti da garanzia?

Si, tutti i prodotti in catalogo su Xiaomishop.it sono coperti da garanzia di 24 mesi.

The products in the catalog are covered by warranty?

Yes, all products in our catalog on Xiaomishop.it are covered by warranty for 24 months.

Yes they are but shipping cost & long wait service and shipping times aren't & those are the things that you really don't want to have to deal with.

Guest ZolaIII

That's a different thing. I told if you can't bay them in your country meaning naturally on service.

15 days is way to much for shipping inside Italy!

If they ship it 2x15 day's & hold it on repair 30 days that is two months & I call that criminal bad service... :P. :D

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest spanitzer

Is my next Phone the Archos 50 Diamond?

Snapdragon 615 Octa Core

2GB RAM

16GB Rom

Android 4.4

16MP Camera

8MP Front Cam

5" Full HD Screen

For 199€!

But it is only available in 2015.

About the update to KK and L?

Kra1o5 and fefifofum is working on and they are trying to get official support from CM and thus not adding additional features that doesn't exist on official CM11.

Only wait is upto release of kernel Source and we will go official and of course KK already exist and will L (The hardware is supported for future updates ) :)

Guest ZolaIII

Kra1o5 and fefifofum is working on and they are trying to get official support from CM and thus not adding additional features that doesn't exist on official CM11.

Only wait is upto release of kernel Source and we will go official and of course KK already exist and will L (The hardware is supported for future updates ) :)

Well if with some magic you can replace internal NAND with bigger one then you could expect L to work. 4GB is not even close enough for ART. I did mention 16GB (4/6/6) as comfortable enough amount & minimum for good experience! :-P

Guest ZolaIII

umi zero,i would suggest one of the best new smartphone here to my friends

http://www.umi-zero.com

I am trying to explain how people should wait for MT6752 replacements & even with it full HD display will be overkill... Jiayu really whose & is a synonym for price/quality. Edited by ZolaIII

Guest ZolaIII

In deep Cortex A53 revisions & SoC performance metrics with used implementations known up to date comparison with a full scale of other cores and socs.

Why MT6752 will be a win win solution & still a budget one.

http://mobilesemi.blogspot.com/2014/09/early-test-results-suggest-cortex-a53.html?m=1

Note that this is with 32 bit Android so gain of 17-20% is to be expected with L. :P

Uru guru. :D

We will see in 7-8 months can Intel disrupt this.

Edited by ZolaIII