[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL CM11 - 4.4.4] CM11 KKblade V , Port from N909 to Blade V

Guest gkalen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gkalen

When we will have a new update for this rom ?

Many thanks .

Actually i have a new rom now !!!!

LIQUIDSMOOTH KK BLADE V

Changelog

This is a new port from Huawei G510.

THANKS and GREDITS

Y300-0100 for his great work and everyone else which works for this rom ... more to see about Liquid rom here ... http://www.modaco.com/topic/373126-liquidsmoothy300g510-rom-kkmilestone-v32unofficial-weekly/

DOWNLOAD

LiquidSmooth KK blade V

http://d-h.st/ids

BUGS

Same as CM11 ... Not working front camera ( no focus ) and no FM radio.

I couldn't find a way to disable front camera , so if accidentally you choose front camera then camera app will stop work , to fix this you must go to settings/apps/all/ ... delete camera data and camera will work again.

Maybe there are more bugs which i didn't find yet.....

INSTALLATION

Same as every rom ( All the wipes , format system and flash the .zip )

Rom needs external sd to work

SCREENSHOTS

post-1041787-14260751620471_thumb.png

post-1041787-14260751932364_thumb.png

post-1041787-14260752132743_thumb.png

post-1041787-14260752298056_thumb.png

post-1041787-14260752462657_thumb.png

post-1041787-14260752687731_thumb.png

Edited by gkalen

Guest FeelSoGood

Actually i have a new rom now !!!!

LIQUIDSMOOTH KK BLADE V

Changelog

This is a new port from Huawei G510.

THANKS and GREDITS

Y300-0100 for his great work and everyone else which works for this rom ... more to see about Liquid rom here ... http://www.modaco.co...fficial-weekly/

DOWNLOAD

LiquidSmooth KK blade V

http://d-h.st/ids

just one time flash only?camera can focus?

Edited by FeelSoGood

Guest gkalen

No focus ..... yes , one boot , no need sim fix anymore.

For this port i use cm11 , so it has same bugs as cm11.

i can't use any other rom to make such kind of ports except our one and only CM11 , so any KitKat  rom i can port , it will have the same bugs.

This rom i make it for testing and fun only , but as i saw that it goes well i decide to share it without open a new topic , think that is an allternative KitKat rom just to have it and for users who likes flashing different roms. 

Guest elskverdig

i'm not an expert, i don't know how things work. but can't you port a cm11 rom somehow that doesn't have the camera problem? maybe it's not working and not stable and everything, but couldn't you put that rom's camera part into this stable rom? it's probably a stupid idea, but i'm interested if it's theoretically possible to basically mash 2 roms into 1. or parts of them. sorry, i probably sound very dumb.

Guest gkalen

i'm not an expert, i don't know how things work. but can't you port a cm11 rom somehow that doesn't have the camera problem? maybe it's not working and not stable and everything, but couldn't you put that rom's camera part into this stable rom? it's probably a stupid idea, but i'm interested if it's theoretically possible to basically mash 2 roms into 1. or parts of them. sorry, i probably sound very dumb.

Sorry , but this can't be happened ...

Guest gkalen

will be great if u can port a CM rom whose camera can focus.

Yes , i want it too ... [emoji45]

I think that the main camera problem is the "build" , i can port a rom but i can't make a new build from sources ( my pc don't help me for this and i'm not interested yet to learn this ).

Same bugs ( radio and camera ) , has N909 too , so maybe MKEY used the device tree from g510 or other phone which camera chipset is not fully compatible with n909's or it's because of the kernel , i don't really know for sure where is the problem.

I have now a slimkat and a nameless roms , ported from G510 both with the same bugs.

Guest sErenyTyI

The rom is very nice and complex , but the battery life is very low 7-8 hours and with a stock rom it last for 2 to 3 day in normal usage .

It's a normal think with cm roms that the life battery to be more low ?

Guest gkalen

The rom is very nice and complex , but the battery life is very low 7-8 hours and with a stock rom it last for 2 to 3 day in normal usage .

It's a normal think with cm roms that the life battery to be more low ?

Battery life is common problem on CM but 7-8 hours is to low , for me lasts 15-16 hours.

I made also a SlimKat rom and a Nameless rom and seems to me that battery life is much better , i will share both roms as soon as possible , i think i make a new topic with all kitkat roms ported from G510 , there are 4 roms which i port , cm11 , liquidsmooth , slimkat and nameless ... I will put them all together in one topic.

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

I can do that but i can find only miui v6 themed roms , i must look if there is any miui v6 rom which is compatible with our device and i will try ...

Guest FeelSoGood

I can do that but i can find only miui v6 themed roms , i must look if there is any miui v6 rom which is compatible with our device and i will try ...

that's will be great

Hi gkalen, please if you can port SlimKat rom faster and do post it.

Would be great.

Hi my friend !

Where you hurry so?

Do not like a CM11?

Sorry. Tapatalk make 2x post

Edited by AA9

Guest gkalen

Hi my friend !

Where you hurry so?

Do not like a CM11?

You know that everyone want something else and different , haha ...

Hi gkalen, please if you can port SlimKat rom faster and do post it.

Would be great.

Ok !!!!!!!!!

You want Slimkat on Blade V .....

Changelog

Ported from G510 to our Blade V ... http://www.modaco.com/topic/368306-rom444all-slimkat-90-unofficial-29122014/

THANKS to ...

Chil360 for this rom

Dazzozo for device tree

SlimKat KKbladeV

Download

http://d-h.st/gBrG

INSTALLATION

As usual , wipe data , cache and dalvik cache , format system and flash the rom

Enjoy SlimKat on Blade V

BUGS

Known bugs as cm11

Screenshots

post-1041787-14272879391019_thumb.png

post-1041787-14272879587602_thumb.png

post-1041787-14272879763339_thumb.png

post-1041787-14272880136814_thumb.png

post-1041787-14272880289845_thumb.png

post-1041787-14272880600492_thumb.png

post-1041787-1427287997078_thumb.png

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

Thank you very much.

You welcome !!!!

Hope you like the rom , is very fast , has a lot of options and it seems to me that it has very good battery life.

Enjoy the rom ...

Guest gkalen

hi gkalen,can u try to find any fix for camera focus and maybe front camera for any of cm roms?

I'm always trying to fix this but no luck yet .. [emoji22]

I gave an explation about this at post #111 , i'm not 100% sure about this but it's my only explanation , if Mkey used sources from g510 or other phone , maybe is the reason of camera bug , i really don't know what else to think ( maybe i'm wrong but i cannot think something else ).

Edited by gkalen