Goodbye Friends

Guest luca020400

Good bye Luca !

Go Rock the Moto G 2nd Gen,if you had told it earlier i would be buying Moto G 2014 instead Xiaomi Redmi 1S !! Missing this Forum alot...all the fun with flashing thingies ! Still waiting for kernel source to be released for Redmi so that will rock as my Y300 did !! This month it will be released !

Mainly miss AOSP MOD + Synopsis Kernel combo...i wish they had with all my devices forever ! (H3ROS &moddingg33k)

Best of luck for everyone and happy Christmas !

Guest andrea2107

Ciao piccolo grande Luca!!! Dalle mie parti si dice (Ammuccamu), tradotto complimenti per il bel regalo che hai ricevuto!!! :)

ALLA PROSSIMA!!!

Viva gli arancini cumpare( collega del sud :p )

PS: Luca,guarda che ammuccamu vuol dire che hai avuto una cosa buonissima che sarà solo tua di solito a spese di altri,non è proprio una cosa adatta da dire ora,visto che lui il moto g se lo merita

Edited by andrea2107

• 1 month later...
Guest LordMCDonald

In a few weeks I will probably say bye bye to my G330 because my speaker is broken :'(

I'll still be here till I have my new device (probably a Moto G 2)

I'll be here less than over the last months because my dad is using a y300 as well and I need to be up2date, but for myselfe I bought a OPO which will arrive tomorrow :D

Will flash AOSP Mod on my own Y300 and use it for camping and bein in nature.

As mentioned before by Flea: This forum is slowly dying.

Guest luca020400

I'll be here less than over the last months because my dad is using a y300 as well and I need to be up2date, but for myselfe I bought a OPO which will arrive tomorrow :D

Will flash AOSP Mod on my own Y300 and use it for camping and bein in nature.

As mentioned before by Flea: This forum is slowly dying.

What !?!?!

And yes this forum is going to "die"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luca020400

kernel source for the Moto G (2014): https://github.com/MotorolaMobilityLLC/kernel-msm/releases/tag/MMI-KXB21.85-24 wink.png

EDIT: internal codename for it is "titan"

EDIT2: it seems confirmed, that the MotoX(2014) and MotoG(2014) both will get an official update to Android-L (5.x)

Why are you posting these sources ?

You might look at my cm12 for moto g 2014 :P

Or my Unnamed kernel

We need you as kernel developer

And then titan will be a monster

My moto g 2014 is running lollipop bootloader and cm12 :3

Edited by luca020400

Well, 1st of all the Moto G 2014 is a nice low-budget phone, which is definately better than a G510/Y300 and worth to upgrade to.

Nevertheless ... before I even consider buying it possibly, I will examine the kernel and take a look if it contains the same Qualcomm rubbish, than other MSM-3.4 kernel got. In this case I will wait for a phone with 3.10+ kernel.

Android Lollipop got already released for the Moto G 2014 in some countries. I saw some videos on youtube. However they were still running with an 3.4.42 kernel sad.png

EDIT: after all those work on the linux 3.4 kernel and those things I've seen, I'm really addicted to the higher version kernels tongue.png. MSM-3.4 kernels are crap happy.png

Edited by Guest

Guest luca020400

Well, 1st of all the Moto G 2014 is a nice low-budget phone, which is definately better than a G510/Y300 and worth to upgrade to.

Nevertheless ... before I even consider buying it possibly, I will examine the kernel and take a look if it contains the same Qualcomm rubbish, than other MSM-3.4 kernel got. In this case I will wait for a phone with 3.10+ kernel.

Android Lollipop got already released for the Moto G 2014 in some countries. I saw some videos on youtube. However they were still running with an 3.4.42 kernel sad.png

EDIT: after all those work on the linux 3.4 kernel and what i cam across doing so, I'm really addicted to the higher version kernels :P

Seems that it will have 3.10 kernel when it will get android 5.1 kernel ( mistake XD :) )

Motorola --> github -->  :wub:

Edited by luca020400

Guest luca020400

I've read that, too. This phone is going to sell for 139€ in 2 weeks in my country as a special price offer.

Seems that I've found a new phone to buy and work on :D

Great

Yes there is an offer in germany

We talked about it some days ago

Edited by luca020400