[ROM][4.4.2] AOSP by maucat

Guest dakok

I have those two apks but don't have the problem mentioned earlier.

I think I'm using the second last version of the ROM - not the latest.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anjelly

best ROM i'd use, but there is some error on this ROM that is this ROM don't capable read unknown langguage like Hindi, Vietnam for simple example just go to playstore and search titanium backup. the real titanium backup name has a star on it, but this rom can't read that star so it only appear titanium backup w/o star.

speaking of playstore this rom also unable update itself to newer playstore, but that's okay because i can get some playstore installer from luckypatcher site.

and last thing is youtube, just go to setting -> general you will find some option do not present while other ROM has it. i forgot what the name of that option. :D

Guest Anjelly
2 hours ago, dalyer said:

Never had any problem with this ROM - in particular the problems that you mention.

here is some ss that proven what i said earlier

PS: you see the swiftkey's langguage setting here? it's shape rectangular with big X inside. that's what i mean.

for titanium backup i think you already understand :)

so can you help me here?

Screenshot_2016-05-23-05-46-36.png

Screenshot_2016-05-23-05-47-05.png

Guest dalyer

I don't understand the issue about Titanium that you're talking about.

I don't use Swiftkey so am not sure what you mean there either.

For the language issue (I presume you mean the blocks instead of characters?) I guess it's not truly multilanguage or something?

You need to explain your issues here and in other threads more clearly if you want people to help.

Guest Anjelly

ohh.. now you said it, maybe the problem is this room doesn't multi langguage. that cause some unicode like star on titanium and swiftkey langguage setting is messup. i see i see thaknyou

Guest dmrtn
On 22/05/2016 at 2:50 AM, Anjelly said:

speaking of playstore this rom also unable update itself to newer playstore, but that's okay because i can get some playstore installer from luckypatcher site.

Wow. I've only just noticed that my Play Store hasn't been updating on this ROM. 

What patch did you find? I might do a clean install and try to switch to opengapps. 

Edit: I just downloaded the latest Play Store APK from XDA and overwrote it. Seemed to work fine.

Edited by dmrtn

• 6 months later...
Guest KennyPowers

Just did what dmrtn above said, and manually installed the latest Playstore APK from XDA forums. This has cured the 'Playstore crashing whilst typing in search bar' bug I had :-)

Has anyone managed to fix the pin code lock feature yet? (other than installing a third party one off Playstore - I was looking at Hi Locker, but that wouldn't protect the phone on boot up?)

Edited by KennyPowers