[ROM] [4.4.2] AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

Already tried that. I don't like the videos floating around....

choose the video lockscreen,let it scan videos and then go to titanium backup and freeze video orb plugin apk.After a reboot you will have aosp lockscreen.It will support lockscreen widgets too

Guest trashbat

Has anyone managed to use viper4android with this rom?

I installed it but every time I install the driver and reboot it asks to install/update the driver again.

Guest korekore1

Has anyone managed to use viper4android with this rom?

I installed it but every time I install the driver and reboot it asks to install/update the driver again.

yes i have it installed.it works fine

Guest trashbat

yes i have it installed.it works fine

did you install form play store or from the website?

edit: i think i may be selecting the wrong cpu type - i can't see coretex a7 as an option 

Edited by trashbat

Guest korekore1

did you install form play store or from the website?

edit: i think i may be selecting the wrong cpu type - i can't see coretex a7 as an option 

their website

Guest Milanche78

Yes the 1 from the play store is not the real deal. It showing me the neon cpu, so if you install the neutron player which is the best, choose the neon aplenty that uses less recourses.

Edited by Milanche78

Guest jorgespfear

Hey guys, i've notice that night photos with flash in this rom are darker than the photos i can take with hive ui in the same conditions, i've tried several camera apps and still the same results. Do you know any way to fix this?

Guest yuvalgrim

Is this rom have any bugs?
I want to install him.

Things that important to me:
1. Good battery life - as I see in this rom the battery life is great.
2. The rom must be smooth...
3. Good camera (I use Lenovo Camera)
4. Powerful speaker.
5. Good quality headphones.

Now I use Leak.17's rom, v3 as I wrote in my signature below...

Have a nice day! :) ;)

Edited by yuvalgrim

Guest korekore1

I have installed viper4android, didnt have time to configure it, but i lost sound on youtube

did you install it from play or their site?working fine here

Hi!

Nice rom! Fast, battery life, goodloking after install  Belle UI icon set, Zui  and Nova luncher .... but I dont have  any LED notification, except when I charging

I find when threads run over about 3/4 pages I get it hard to organise the information in my head :) Maybe I'm just dumb :p

Anyway, so flash the zip in the first post with CWM, are there any further freezing or unstalling of apps that anyone would recommend in this ROM? Anything that would help it if it was added?

Tried this ROM and lost root with it. Went through a all the ways I could find on other threads in this website including Dakok's GDrive files (I think it's Dakok's, he linked it anyway). Thought I had it using KingUser, Root Checkers told me it worked but Titanium told me it wasn't working. Had to give up eventually and go back to Maucat.

You have a flashable root (in Borsosg's root collection) something with *wcdma*.zip

I tried about three different ones from the link you posted in the " Root failed problem " thread, including the wcdma one but no luck. The KingUser zip was the last one and by then it was midnight so I gave up :) Never mind.