Help, Brick!!!!!

Guest mitko7411

Guest mitko7411

Guys, i installed a Stock N880E Rom 4.1.1 but after install the phone not turn on. No red light, no display, no all !!! :(
But the computer is locating the phone and it says found new hardware, so what do i do? I have Windows XP x86 

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Guys, i installed a Stock N880E Rom 4.1.1 but after install the phone not turn on. No red light, no display, no all !!! :(

But the computer is locating the phone and it says found new hardware, so what do i do? I have Windows XP x86 

Why would you go and do something like that for? If that's what you've done then you've most likely bricked it. Take it in for servicing. Looks like you're gong to need a JTAG. Probably more expensive than getting a new phone. You were warned:

@@ Do NOT flash it directly without changes! It will brick your BladeIII.

If that's what you did, then the phone would be bricked.

Guest mitko7411

Why would you go and do something like that for? If that's what you've done then you've most likely bricked it. Take it in for servicing. Looks like you're gong to need a JTAG. Probably more expensive than getting a new phone. You were warned:

If that's what you did, then the phone would be bricked.

how to get that JTAG? i think i can unbrick it with something like a program because the computer is locating the zte when i put usb.

By the way how to make that "Changes"

Edited by mitko7411

Guest MJonMoDaCo

how to get that JTAG? i think i can unbrick it with something like a program because the computer is locating the zte when i put usb.

By the way how to make that "Changes"

I have DFU in my dropbox, but I don't advise you using it because I don't think the phone's files are with it, and it's very tricky to use, if you don't know what you're doing. I've never had to use it, and don't want to, so I've been very shy about trying to port anything, as I'm not a developer.

You'll have to take it back to the shop to get someone to use a JTAG machine to unbrick your phone for you. As I mentioned, it can be expensive, and probably better off to by a new phone. But you're right, if it's still coming up on your computer, then its salvageable, so be careful what you do next. NOT the time for making things worse.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitko7411

I have DFU in my dropbox, but I don't advise you using it because I don't think the phone's files are with it, and it's very tricky to use, if you don't know what you're doing. I've never had to use it, and don't want to, so I've been very shy about trying to port anything, as I'm not a developer.

You'll have to take it back to the shop to get someone to use a JTAG machine to unbrick your phone for you. As I mentioned, it can be expensive, and probably better off to by a new phone. But you're right, if it's still coming up on your computer, then its salvageable, so be careful what you do next. NOT the time for making things worse.

went to the service and the operator put a new motherboard for free :P

Guest mitko7411

The motherboard went down? Very lucky. Consider the lesson learned ;)

I don't know, maybe the operator don't have an JTAG machine so for easy he put an new motherboard :D

i will never buy a new phone, my zte is beast 

Edited by mitko7411

Guest The_Real_Crash0verride

Wouldnt hurt to update that Win XP either, lol

• 1 year later...