[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest farfix

Farfix, is there someway to make work the old Huawei Y300 - 0151 Dlna, or Power saving apk ? with the lollipop system, and in the 03-25 Version, the animation line in the status bar was fixed ?

I think that those apps won't work on SlimLP...

Animation line in status bar? I didn't notice that bug before :O

Guest alexandermb

Yep, din't work, same for the Pin Screen and the Guest user and Admin, when you pin the screen you need to reboot for getting out of there

Guest alexandermb

The new low ram improve is good, even with gapps (Pa) the system don't lag like before, its a bit laggy when i play Fnaf 3 maybe is about the CPU i guess, but idc Great Work Chil

Guest pottkopp

Hey guys!

I recently repartitioned my Y300 to have a larger /data and /cache partition at the cost of /internal_sd and /system... now (even when I'm setting the partition sizes back to normal) I'm getting this when trying to install SlimLP (btw SlimKAT installs like a charm):

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 at /system: Invalid argument
unmount of /system failed; no such volume
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 at /system: Invalid argument
unmount of /system failed; no such volume
Flashing Boot Image...
script succeeded: result was [0.200000]
Updating partition details...
E:Unable to mount '/system'

After that I can't mount /system anymore until I wipe it. Any ideas how to fix that one? I can go back to a previous SlimLP release restoring a backup but cannot install a new (nor old) one via .zip...

Thanks in advance for all your help!

pottkopp

EDIT: ok I managed it to install it now but I had to edit the updater-script a bit ;) I deleted all the otasigcheck.sh stuff from it and now it flashes :) if someone here wants me to upload it just ask.

Edited by pottkopp

Guest Tameem1234567890

Guys i just need a little bit of help. The Rom is working great but i can't get my sim card to work. It says "Invalid Sim Card". Any help would be appreciable. 

Guest wbrambley

Guys i just need a little bit of help. The Rom is working great but i can't get my sim card to work. It says "Invalid Sim Card". Any help would be appreciable.

What ROM are you on, SlimKat or SlimLP? You have posted same question in both forums. Is your phone network locked?

Guest bushibaa

headset without sound, when calling or incoming call. only i met the problem? i flashed slimlp for u8825. i can use headset for music.

E/audio_a2dp_hw(  149): adev_set_parameters: ERROR: set param called even when stream out is null

Guest alexandermb

Photos and Music duplicates bug fixed, flash and focus bug on camera fixed ( U8833 ) a few days with 03/25 rom and i gotta say its Very useful for daily use, it's sad some games din't worked like last build without gapps but still very stable the rom, No random reboots yet. Ram free: 260- 210 Mb free on with gapps PA pico modular uni

Guest Tameem1234567890

What ROM are you on, SlimKat or SlimLP? You have posted same question in both forums. Is your phone network locked?

Sorry for that but i tried both the roms, SlimLP and SLIMKAT both are giving the same error. And when i roll back to stock rom my sim card is detected or recognized. And before installing any rom i wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. I can't find out what's the problem.

Guest wbrambley

Sorry for that but i tried both the roms, SlimLP and SLIMKAT both are giving the same error. And when i roll back to stock rom my sim card is detected or recognized. And before installing any rom i wipe data, cache and dalvik cache. I can't find out what's the problem.

Oh. What is your model? (Y300-0100, Y300-0151, G510-0010, etc,etc....) is it dual sim?

Guest Tameem1234567890

Oh. What is your model? (Y300-0100, Y300-0151, G510-0010, etc,etc....) is it dual sim?

Well i have Y300-0100 and it isnt dual sim.

Guest wbrambley

Well i have Y300-0100 and it isnt dual sim.

And it isn't branded or network locked in any way? Odd. What was your stock rom version? (B178, B199 etc)

Guest Tameem1234567890

And it isn't branded or network locked in any way? Odd. What was your stock rom version? (B178, B199 etc)

No it wasn't network locked when it came. I first had and i used a different sim then my sis had it she used a different sim. Stock rom version was B198 i think.

Guest Tameem1234567890

No it wasn't network locked when it came. I first had and i used a different sim then my sis had it she used a different sim. Stock rom version was B198 i think.

Guest wbrambley

Strange. What if you try resorting your stock ROM and then wiping data or factory reset? Edited by wbrambley

Guest Tameem1234567890

Strange. What if you try resorting your stock ROM and wiping data?

I tried that wiped all data, cache, dalvik and restored to stock and my sim card was working. So it isn't a hardware fault.

Guest wbrambley

I tried that wiped all data, cache, dalvik and restored to stock and my sim card was working. So it isn't a hardware fault.

I meant wiping data after resorting stock to see if it picks up the sim card then.

Guest Tameem1234567890

I meant wiping data after resorting stock to see if it picks up the sim card then.

My sim works perfectly on stock rom. I even rolled back to stock to see if wasn't the sim or mobile. But whenever i install SlimLP or SlimKat it doesn't detect the sim card.

Guest Caras69

help !! wifi stops after 15-20sec ))) after reenable wifi  its same......... :/

that's a known bug and devs are working on it,you may have to wait till it's fixed