[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest killadroid

Hello, this is a very good rom. I have flashed Alpha 0.4 on my Y300 and it runs really smooth. I just have a few questions.

1- Why cant i add my google account?

2- Can I flash any other GApps? If yes, which one would you recommend?

3- Hotspot is not working, when I turn it on it says "error". Is this something with the rom or is it because I flashed it using CWM?

4- Why cant i install any app from my sd card??

the latest build is 0.5 & hotspot isn't working yet.you can use deltadroid gapps on XDA that's the ones I use.installing apps from sdcard is working fine for me.maybe yours is corrupted

Guest JJFrosch

Im using 0.4 version without any changes and I didnt encounter that black screen bug (in 0.3 each day gets worse, one after another black screen haha). Today I will update to 0.5. :D

Guest JJFrosch

Exactly, clean install without a single tweak. Is my daily ROM, I've just faced lag when answering a call and playing CoC. But my true problem is the wps app I was talking a few post ago.

Guest Folini

Exactly, clean install without a single tweak. Is my daily ROM, I've just faced lag when answering a call and playing CoC. But my true problem is the wps app I was talking a few post ago.

Jjfrosch: I installed this rom (0.5) on my son g510 but the telephony layer isn't working. You're able to make phone call? Maybe is a. 5 problem?

Guest Folini

Have you installed 0.5 over 0.4? What recovery did you use? Maybe it's a problem with italian Carrier... I remind something from a previous rom (defy) about setting a baseband... But I didn't recall what was the procedure...

Guest Folini

Have you installed 0.5 over 0.4? What recovery did you use? Maybe it's a problem with italian Carrier... I remind something from a previous rom (defy) about setting a baseband... But I didn't recall what was the procedure...

Guest Folini

Guest Folini

Guest TheNemesis584

for now everything is just fine except the battery drain, too much draining but rom is working nice and smooth, I didn't expect this from lp on this device

Guest TheNemesis584

no, i've installed over cm10.1, I used latest twrp

so, for now i've noticed some delays with calls, my phone is ringing and it needs about 2-3 sec to wake up screen, the same thing is when I wanna call somebody I have delays, don't know why

Guest pesartom

no, i've installed over cm10.1, I used latest twrp

so, for now i've noticed some delays with calls, my phone is ringing and it needs about 2-3 sec to wake up screen, the same thing is when I wanna call somebody I have delays, don't know why

Because the rom is in ALPHA stage.

Guest killadroid

I've noticed this ROM is smooth the 1st day then slows down & black screens increase.going back to jb coz am a heavy user

Guest TheNemesis584

For those who have tried this ROM, is WiFi usable now? Does VoiP work? Sorry if it has been asked already. Cheers.

yeap, wifi is stable and yes, voip works, but the black screen isn't fixed