[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

I get blackscreen only when I run heavy apps like some games, and my device locks coz of screen timeout, or I try to exit game it take some more time and screen getting black, so this is nice, i guess :)

BUT I have some other problem for about 7 minutes browsing ond chrome via wifi my battery goes down for 10% (for example from 80% to 70%) does anyone else have this problem or my battery is shitty??

Yes, I have the problem with the battery when I use browsers and Play Kiosco, but not only via wifi, also with mobile internet.

Guest Mr Voland

Yes, I have the problem with the battery when I use browsers and Play Kiosco, but not only via wifi, also with mobile internet.

I don't use mobile internet often but it drained my battery in other roms, well, it seems like all lollipop based roms drains battery when browsing.

Upped to 0.7

More and more, I do belive that the "black screen" issue is related to the "display lock" mechanism. I had quite some blackscreens, but cant remember one single when having the "display lock" disabled. Exeption was 0.6, which completely ran crazy on my phone. My - amateurish - guess is that the lock mechanism gets inbetween, even when the display is switched on.

So - could some fellows try some days with the "display lock" disabled? -  (settings -> security -> display lock -> none) - Take good care for the phone while trying!

Problems still pending:

• ftp servers dont work (phone crashes when files actually are accessed)
  • cloudii doesnt work (syncing folders fails)
  • maps update download in mapfactor navigator doesnt work
  • phone occasionally gets extremely slow, I guess when too many apps were opened recently. Reboot helps, flushing RAM often not.

Anyway - I like it!

Wolf

So - could some fellows try some days with the "display lock" disabled? -  (settings -> security -> display lock -> none) - Take good care for the phone while trying!

I a lready had tried "display lock disabled" with 05  for two days, but still had black screens.

I can not tell if the changes made in 07 would show another result.

Have to withdraw my recent statement. With 0.7, there are blackscreens like hell (top bar stays fully functional, the "top bar drawer" can be opened, but the whole bottom 95% remain black).

But with 0.4, I only had blackscreens when the display lock mechanism was enabled.

W

Edited by herrdeh

Guest gayanper

I got a black screen with latest update while trying to unlock while charging. But other than this particular instance i didn't got any blackscreens while i was running the latest build for 5 days.

Guest gayanper

Guys i think i have a workaround for the battery life problem. Seems that this is a bug in lollipop which will be getting properly fixed in Andriod M. I have tried the following xpose module which is mentioned in http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/general/xposed-mobile-radio-active-fix-t3137573 seem that after 5 hours only 4% is drained. Will keep you guys updated :)

Update:

After 24hrs still 68% remaining :)

Edited by gayanper

Guest Jairus1998

Here is the source code for radio active bug fix 

https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/168231/

Thanks to this developer

This won't be added in the next Lollipop5.1.1_r(x) release because it got rejected. Need to add manually by begging chil360

Screenshot_2015-09-23-03-59-58.thumb.png(Look at the very top from this list)

Edited by Jairus1998

This won't be added in the next Lollipop5.1.1_r(x) release because it got rejected. Need to add manually by begging chil360

Screenshot_2015-09-23-03-59-58.thumb.png(Look at the very top from this list)

Not be added because it is not the real solution, according to reviews I saw is just a "fake patch" 

Above a user commented about of Xposed module.. the module applied this fix (now already included in slimroms)

https://github.com/SlimRoms/frameworks_base/commit/226b7a72f9624232ca2b2ad920055f28539de629

Guest anotherjib

Now on 0.8, feels SUBSTANTIALLY smoother than 0.7. Did not adjust governor/scheduler etc. in any way.

On the first run it froze at the welcome screen for several minutes, but afterwards everything went fine, seems to be the best of chil360s lollipops so far :thumbsup:

Guest alfanelli76

Hello guys.

Yesterday I installed and am using the Huawei G330, the ROM Slim-u8825-5.1.1.beta.0.8-UNOFFICIAL-20150924-1750.zip.
I still have problems with the recognition of the SIM H3G. After the first installation, I checked if the sim H3G be recognized upon reboot.

I had to turn off and turn on the smartphone for 7 times, so that the SIM was recognized.

Another problem, the application links 2sd, fails to create the installation script on the second partition of the micro sd: "The install script could not be created. Mount: Invalid argument".

Does anyone know remedy the problem that I have given?
Thanks to the work done by the developers of this ROM.

Guest Mr Voland

If you didn't know this allredy...

For those who wants to enable mass storege here is a tip: 

Go to settings an in search bar there, type: usb and u will get USB computer connection tap there (NOTE: YOU CAN ACCESS THOSE SETTING ONLY WHEN IS PHONE ALLREDY CONNECTED TO PC VIA USB) and chosse mass storage or usb storage..

Screenshot_2015-10-01-21-10-57.png

"L Speed 3.0 trinity" settings got one interesting fix for black screen issue! It add/change BUILD.PROPS with:

ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

IMHO, lge is for LG, mot is for Motorola, for Huawei maybe it should add/change

ro.proximity.delay=25

or similar. Can anyone approve this assume?

"L Speed 3.0 trinity" settings got one interesting fix for black screen issue! It add/change BUILD.PROPS with:

ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

IMHO, lge is for LG, mot is for Motorola, for Huawei maybe it should add/change

ro.proximity.delay=25

or similar. Can anyone approve this assume?

As far as I have knowledge the change fix a black screen issue after a call (or delay.. I don't remember xD).. Idk 

EDIT: Yes, I just check, and supposedly fix some "delay" after a call

Edited by Guest