[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

The firmware for y300 bad connection with wifi. Any application that requires an Internet connection, turn off wifi, connect to it again does not work, helps only restart the phone. Please fix. Sorry for my English.

Guest Santroferon

To the other G330 user: We have only 630 MB Data partition and the Y300 user have 1 GB Data it could be because of that :/

how to increase / system ?
G330

Guest LordMCDonald

Santroferon I don't know how to change the sizes of the partitions and many smart brains on Android Hilfe tried to change the size of the partitions but no success if I remember right :/

Guest Santroferon

Santroferon I don't know how to change the sizes of the partitions and many smart brains on Android Hilfe tried to change the size of the partitions but no success if I remember right :/

My Byelorussian friend is work it ROM

Guest Louis4ever

Guys, after flashing new kernel, everything works smoother and with less lag (obviously is still present), but I've noticed something: WiFi sometimes doesn't works properly; detects no network, doesn't connects to mine, or even activates...

I re-flashed the kernel, wiped cache and dalvik, and waited 10 minutes to use the phone after a reboot, but after that, looks like WiFi is fine by now... I wan't to know if this has happened to someone else [emoji12]

#LforLollipop

Guest juanpablocastillo

I can TRY! to make SlimLP smaller for G330 users

One of the main problems is ART. They are two options:

-Resize /system partition and compile Lollipop with Dalvik. I have no clue of how to do that. :P

-Reduce Lollipop size. This is possible? Maybe size can be reduced compiling Lollipop for size (-Os).

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guys, after flashing new kernel, everything works smoother and with less lag (obviously is still present), but I've noticed something: WiFi sometimes doesn't works properly; detects no network, doesn't connects to mine, or even activates...

I re-flashed the kernel, wiped cache and dalvik, and waited 10 minutes to use the phone after a reboot, but after that, looks like WiFi is fine by now... I wan't to know if this has happened to someone else [emoji12]

#LforLollipop

The Wi-Fi bug was here since the past, but happened rarely and only in certain situations on kitkat too (still we didn't get the cause), don't know why, but on lollipop it's happening almost everytime that the phone goes in sleep, sometimes when isn't in sleep too. The error it's the same as the kitkat one, we don't know (atleast me) what to do for now.

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

The Wi-Fi bug was here since the past, but happened rarely and only in certain situations on kitkat too (still we didn't get the cause), don't know why, but on lollipop it's happening almost everytime that the phone goes in sleep, sometimes when isn't in sleep too. The error it's the same as the kitkat one, we don't know (atleast me) what to do for now.

Are you using pre-compiled Wi-Fi driver or an open-source one?

Guest shojib97

To fix that you need go to wifi setting and tick off wifi optimization

Guest pinky0978

Just flashed without gapps, new kernel, then supersu. Left phone alone and got a reboot then total freeze. pulled battery and rebooted, was ok for a few seconds then had blank screen freeze up. I did clear cache and dalvik after flash, could this be the problem?

Guest juanpablocastillo

Help! Alguna solución ?? G510

Use ES file Explorer or other root browser. Go to /system/app/nfc/ and delete or rename nfc.apk

Edited by juanpablocastillo