[JB][4.2.2]SlimBean [27/05/2015]

Guest jeffk82

Working very good

Little or no lag or ANR pop ups

No boot-loop unlike CM 10.1

No need to uninstall built in apps(Mini gapps the way to go)

Keep up the great work B)

Guest pakoGDLmx
A quick question @srfarias ... how can i reduce a little more the LCD backlight? because in the minimum, it's still a lot brighter than i usually to use (i'm on indoors most of the day in the office) and in night it's still too bright for my likes. 
I reduce the backlight with the line ro.lcd.backlight=XX in the build.prop, but it's not working. Any other way to lower the backlight?

A quick question @srfarias ... how can i reduce a little more the LCD backlight? because in the minimum, it's still a lot brighter than i usually to use (i'm on indoors most of the day in the office) and in night it's still too bright for my likes. 
I reduce the backlight with the line ro.lcd.backlight=XX in the build.prop, but it's not working. Any other way to lower the backlight?

Hmm not that I am aware of

Guest andrea2107

There should be something with gravitybox...you can try...

Guest LordMCDonald

Dear srfarias could you port the Rom for u8825/G330 because the device is quite similar (except for audio drivers and an other thing I don't remember at the moment)

I would be quite happy :D

Dear srfarias could you port the Rom for u8825/G330 because the device is quite similar (except for audio drivers and an other thing I don't remember at the moment)

I would be quite happy :D

I think is possible but i need testers, because i not have the G330 :D I'll try when i finish my exams this week. 

Guest LordMCDonald

Nice to know I'll test the Rom probably (I heard that the Rom is really good and I'll be in Rome soon, so a second device with me won't be Bad :-) )

Good luck with your exams

Guest pakoGDLmx

I think is possible but i need testers, because i not have the G330 :D I'll try when i finish my exams this week. 

Will there be any new update in this rom? I was very happy with it, but a sudden "death" of the system (after a normal reboot, could not start, not even  reinstall the Rom, it got stuck in boot loop)... and some problems with the Mobile data, that disconnect the service randomly and for short and long moments... frustrating.

Any idea of what did happen?

Will there be any new update in this rom? I was very happy with it, but a sudden "death" of the system (after a normal reboot, could not start, not even  reinstall the Rom, it got stuck in boot loop)... and some problems with the Mobile data, that disconnect the service randomly and for short and long moments... frustrating.

Any idea of what did happen?

Unfortunately I am not a soothsayer.. and yes, will be an update

Guest pakoGDLmx

Unfortunately I am not a soothsayer.. and yes, will be an update

I don't wanted to sound mean, sorry :P... And, I'll be waiting for the update :3.

Guest Abhiman Chandru

Can't install slim bean 4.2.2 on my Huawei Ascend G510-200 indian version

My phone is bootloader unlocked ,rooted...having CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.5.While installing it says installation aborted..

I have attached the log file..I can't only install this slimbean and cm10.1 4.2.2 unofficial one...But I was able to install Cm10.1 December version..Please help..

currently using Mahdi Rom 4.4.4

Can't install slim bean 4.2.2 on my Huawei Ascend G510-200 indian version

My phone is bootloader unlocked ,rooted...having CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.5.While installing it says installation aborted..

I have attached the log file..I can't only install this slimbean and cm10.1 4.2.2 unofficial one...But I was able to install Cm10.1 December version..Please help..

currently using Mahdi Rom 4.4.4

I'll check

Guest LordMCDonald

Srfarias are you working on the Port for u8825 (only if you have time for it because I'll be in Rome soon and I wanted to know when it'll be out ^^

Srfarias are you working on the Port for u8825 (only if you have time for it because I'll be in Rome soon and I wanted to know when it'll be out ^^

Today i'll take a look.. and tomorrow i make a test ^^