[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest rhen

Just got a working build of:

https://github.com/F-AOSP

And there isn't the Gapps lag, neither on SlimLP, so it must be some CM changes.. i built that ROM also to see if the blackscreen is there too.

Nice, what is the difference between F-AOSP and AOSP?

I would be very happy with a working AOSP 5.1.1.

Guest fonz93

Nice, what is the difference between F-AOSP and AOSP?

I would be very happy with a working AOSP 5.1.1.

It includes codes for qualcomm devices and some repositories from CyanogenMod, that was needed to make the ROM fully working on non-nexus devices, but it's way faster than Cyanogenmod on our device, i installed Gapps and i don't feel them heavy, the phone is still responsive and there are no huge lags.

This is the manifest, if you want to know the repo's: https://github.com/F-AOSP/manifest/blob/aosp-5.1/default.xml

Edited by fonz93

Guest Jefrey Reyes

It includes codes for qualcomm devices and some repositories from CyanogenMod, that was needed to make the ROM fully working on non-nexus devices, but it's way faster than Cyanogenmod on our device, i installed Gapps and i don't feel them heavy, the phone is still responsive and there are no huge lags.

This is the manifest, if you want to know the repo's: https://github.com/F-AOSP/manifest/blob/aosp-5.1/default.xml

You 're big fonz93 we are waiting wing

Guest Eriito

I am using the rom without gapps and it's pretty fast I like it and since I only used gmail I'm not missing gapps so much. The only thing now is the battery that goes down a bit fast and my whatsapp notifications sometimes get delayed. 

But I like it very much. Thank you for this great rom fonz. You da real MVP

Guest ondrasouk

USB tether work, but after 3 minutes restart my y300(build from 15.4, i try it in new build, but no difference)

And in system settings is no settings for sdcard i/o scheduler.

Guest fonz93

Whitout Lockscreen ?

Didn't try that workaround as someone said that without lockscreen got black screen anyway

Edited by fonz93

Guest Jefrey Reyes

I think there must be something or kernel memory management 'm not an expert but a group of facebook someone uploaded a repack of the kernel for slimlp rom cm12.1 goes smoothly but has the same mistakes and screen in black like

Yo creo que debe ser algo del kernel o de la gestion de memoria no soy un experto pero en un grupo de facebook alguien subio un repack de el kernel de cm12.1 para slimlp la rom va mas fluida pero tiene los mismos errores y la pantalla en negro igual

Guest juanpablocastillo

Yes, it should be kernel-related problem, because the black screen issue appeared after chil360's kernel updates.

Guest fonz93

I think there must be something or kernel memory management 'm not an expert but a group of facebook someone uploaded a repack of the kernel for slimlp rom cm12.1 goes smoothly but has the same mistakes and screen in black like

Yo creo que debe ser algo del kernel o de la gestion de memoria no soy un experto pero en un grupo de facebook alguien subio un repack de el kernel de cm12.1 para slimlp la rom va mas fluida pero tiene los mismos errores y la pantalla en negro igual

So we are almost sure that is the kernel atleast, can you link me that facebook group?

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

The ROM is now uploading on Google Drive, unfortunately my connection it's really bad and it will take some hours to end, i'll make a new thread when all is ready.

Guest Kiodo1981

I don't use Facebook. Can anyone post the kernel link, please?

Does the kernel solve the black screen?

Thanks

Guest fonz93

I don't use Facebook. Can anyone post the kernel link, please?

Does the kernel solve the black screen?

Thanks

You may didn't understand what he wrote due to the translation, they flashed a repacked cm12.1 kernel version on SlimLP 5.0.2 and they got black screen

Guest luca020400

Which host do you want me to use for F-AOSP (and all the future builds)? No basketbuild.

Android File Host

Unlited data & Everyone can acces to it

Need "dev" account for upload

Guest wbrambley

Android File Host

Unlited data

Good. I hate it when my data is on fire! [emoji12] Edited by wbrambley